Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just 1000 iu's of vitamin a every day isn't going to help with oily skin. It could help if you use around 25,000 iu's, but that much could be harmful to your body.

Just 1000 iu's of vitamin a every day isn't going to help with oily skin. It could help if you use around 25,000 iu's, but that much could be harmful to your body.

I drink about 1 gallon a day because I work out.. why is it harmful to the body please explain? Also it says accutane uses Vit A how much do they put in that? or is it a different form of it..

I drink about 1 gallon a day because I work out.. why is it harmful to the body please explain? Also it says accutane uses Vit A how much do they put in that? or is it a different form of it..

I never said it was harmful to drink water. It actually can be harmful if you drink a ridiculous amount, but I was saying that it is harmful to overdose on vitamin a. Accutane is a derivative of vitamin a, meaning they make Accutane from vitamin a. So they are not the same thing.

I never said it was harmful to drink water. It actually can be harmful if you drink a ridiculous amount, but I was saying that it is harmful to overdose on vitamin a. Accutane is a derivative of vitamin a, meaning they make Accutane from vitamin a. So they are not the same thing.

Most of my supplements say to drink 1 gallon or more a day just helps hydrate the system and ofcourse keep my acne under minimum. As far as Vitamin A i have been reading up on it and most say it is toxic to the body if taken in high doses what does that mean what part of the body is it toxic to? what exactly happens? how do you know when you reached level of toxicity? So they make accutane from vitamin A how much vitamin A is inside acutane?

Most of my supplements say to drink 1 gallon or more a day just helps hydrate the system and ofcourse keep my acne under minimum. As far as Vitamin A i have been reading up on it and most say it is toxic to the body if taken in high doses what does that mean what part of the body is it toxic to? what exactly happens? how do you know when you reached level of toxicity? So they make accutane from vitamin A how much vitamin A is inside acutane?

Well vitamin a is a fat soluble vitamin, so it is stored in fat cells and the liver instead of flushing out of your body. People say you can get liver failure and die if you take way too much. This guy took 100,000 iu's a day for months and his hair fell out. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/234595-vitamin-a/page__hl__vitamin__st__20 You also get some of the same side effects of accutane, like dry skin and chapped lips. As for how much vitamin a is in accutane, I have no idea. I would like to know that too, maybe you can research it.