Notifications
Clear all

It Works For Me On My Very Painful Acne It Speeds Up The Process An Heals It

MemberMember
(@jay1993)

Posted : 08/28/2012 2:20 am

It happens to me when I'm chest was very irritated by the cystic acne I had so I would put neorsporin an it would heal an the pain would kinda go away but they had one week were I ran out of it so I tried petroleum jelly an I put a decent amount an I started to notice my pimples would pop by them selfs an heal over night an be soft

If anybody trys it please tell me how it went .

Ps. I did some research on petroleum jelly an it was used by oil workers that would use it on the burns an cuts they had an it healed them .

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 08/28/2012 2:44 am

Do you recommend using the neosporin, or the petroleum jelly? I have heard about using petroleum jelly on acne, but can't it also potentially cause more acne?

MemberMember
(@jay1993)

Posted : 08/28/2012 4:15 am

Neosporin works for the irritation an the pain an to calm it down a little I use it in the morning before I go out side but the petroleum jelly I use towards the night an I let it dry an when I wake up the pimples are gone the petroleum jelly to me speeds up the process of the zit coming out with out you popping it An being painful so in stead of you popping it it kinda just pops it self well that personally what I been doin every night for 2 months already

An I haven't noticed any more pimples or cysts

MemberMember
(@lovegreensmoothies)

Posted : 10/04/2012 8:14 pm

I don't know about it speeding up clearing but if you have a bad one that you think may scar, especially I'd it's open, Vaseline is fantastic for helping it heal w/o scarring. They use it after laser to help rebuild the epidermis.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 10/05/2012 2:13 pm

Lovegreensmoothies, would vaseline work on non open pimples, but pimples that are pretty inflamed, large and irritated?