Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm just wondering who on this board has severe acne and is still struggling with it. I've seen a lot of people with milder cases that still seem very stressed about it. It makes me feel paranoid. tongue.gif My derm told me that I have some nodular acne, and was quick to talk to me about accutane. I'm a 14 year old female and already have lot of scars. sad.gif

So, just wanted to know if there's anyone out there who's having a tough time with acne and scaring too.

i used to have fairly severe acne...the tane stopped it dead...well for the most part...now its just an annoyance....

hey

Im a girl, im 19 and i have severe acne, so much so, my derm said he hadnt seen anything like it for a while!! Luckily though i managed to get on accutane really quickly, within 2 weeks of it all happening so scarring is luckily minimal. Im on my 2nd month of accutane now and things are just starting to clear, and boy does it make you feel good to wake up and see things are a little better day by day.

I know what you're going through. Hopefully accutane'll do the trick for you and me!

Check out my log

Frankie smile.gif

I'm just wondering who on this board has severe acne and is still struggling with it. I've seen a lot of people with milder cases that still seem very stressed about it. It makes me feel paranoid. tongue.gif My derm told me that I have some nodular acne, and was quick to talk to me about accutane. I'm a 14 year old female and already have lot of scars. sad.gif

So, just wanted to know if there's anyone out there who's having a tough time with acne and scaring too.