Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, so I've read a lot of things about those spinning face brushes, like Olay Pro-X and didn't find any reviews on here, so I was wondering if any of you have used one of them? Did you have good or bad results? I'm pretty curious and want to try one, but I'm not sure if it would be too much for my sensitive skin? I have trouble with a lot of topicals and was hoping this could smooth out my skin and exfoliate without giving me the burning I get from chemical products?

I'm wondering about these too. I use an exfoliating glove which works pretty good.. but every time I exfoliate I kind of break out, sort of. So I'm thinking that these brushes might not really work for me, but they seem pretty good and a lot of people like them, so I'm stuck on my decision. Sorry I don't have any experiences to share, but I'll be watching this thread to see if they do work out not! tongue.png I would think you'd need a really soft and slow spinning brush for sensitive skin though.

Edited by Fluorescent

I have a Clarisonic Pro with the regular brush and the acne brush. Very honestly the thing is pointless, which sucks because I dropped $250 on it but $50 for the extra brushes. It's just a vibrating bristle brush. It doesn't remove dead skin flakes. I still have to use a washcloth to get those off. It doesn't remove blackheads. I still have to use salicylic acid to get those. So I don't know what it's good for except giving you a face massage.

Edited by Green Gables

Agh. That's a pain! I had a friend in high school who swore by hers! It just looks so...soothing haha. I really want it to work!

You can always find someone who swears by one product or another :| But I wouldn't waste your money!

Oh my god I love my Clarisonic. You can find many Acne.org Reviews on it actually.

I have the sensitive skin head brush and it makes my skin feel so good. I hate exfoliating scrubs, but the brush head does the trick without having to use any scrubs.

Both my little sister and I have been using it for years, I'd die without it x.x

Plus you can get the little Clarisonic Mia. It's the travel size and a good 1OO bucks cheaper.

I've had my Clarisonic for 4 years and never use it anymore. I and along with a lot of people I know who have it,have come back with negative feedback. It made my acne so much worse. I thought it was purging so stuck with it,but my acne just kept getting progressively worse. Do not recommend for active acne,too harsh and spreads bacteria/infection.