Notifications
Clear all

Food Tolerent Test Worth It?

MemberMember
(@hopeforthebest)

Posted : 08/24/2012 9:58 am

guys do u think getting a food intolerent test done is worth it??

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 08/24/2012 10:28 am

i had mine done at my allergy doctor and only had to pay the copay for it. i think its totally worth it!!

MemberMember
(@hopeforthebest)

Posted : 08/24/2012 1:38 pm

thnx.. n when u avoided those foodstuffs did u c any diffrence??

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 09/05/2012 8:21 am

yes for sure. i found out i was allergy to wheat, hazelnut, cashews and almonds so i find as long as i stay away from those things my acne is better. i changed my cleanser as well so i think that is helping too. go for it!!

MemberMember
(@need-solutions)

Posted : 09/05/2012 3:01 pm

What happens with this? do they basically take some tests and tell you a list if foods your alergic to?

MemberMember
(@hopeforthebest)

Posted : 09/14/2012 10:20 am

What happens with this? do they basically take some tests and tell you a list if foods your alergic to?

sry for replying this late.. yeah they take your blood sample.. i had it done yesterday n will get the results this Wednesday.. will update when my results come :)

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 09/17/2012 2:57 pm

for me they did a prick test with a list of common foods that people are allergic to as well as whatever else i wanted them to test for. they didnt do a blood test because they think the prick test is more reliable.

MemberMember
(@melie87)

Posted : 10/02/2012 1:33 am

they wont do it for you unless you've had a 'reaction' to something. Just do the elinimation diet by yourself. Slowly introduce the food groups week by week. If you dont notice a diff quit dairy and gluten. Switch to organic, eat more greens, and water consumption, exercise and use magnetic clay masks. The list goes on, but it is mostly whats going on inside of your body that is producing the acne, hormones and what is comming up through your pores.