Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bluelight

finding love within yourself

well i beleive that in order to find love within yourself, you need someone to show you the way. without someone to love you are noone just another face in the world. Once your heart can open and then you can experience finding love within yourself. Me, i have found that and now i can experience the love within me and it just excels me in giving love back and im glad i found it.

^^ you're good psychologist. you take the words outa my mouth that i have a hard time puting into words and u say them hot ass.

Reading what Elsa said is good start. Start doing that. (Hello Elsa cutie wink.gif )

Also, I think you should approach your family talk about things that is affecting you. Be serious. A good communication with your family is a god sent.

Also, to find love within yourself you must tell yourself everyday that your beautiful and you were put on this planet for some purpose. You can start by loving yourself first. And with that you can feel more confidence within you and all your surroundings will be more positive. A negative vibe attracts a negativity. A positive vibe attracts positivity. Be positive.

Don't push yourself too hard and end up hating yourself. That's bad.

Also, try to find other activies that makes you happy and makes others see that you're doing a good job. Like this you can feel more confidence and you can achive things. Start doing that and you'll see the big difference how much improvement you did to yourself and others.

I hope this helps. wink.gif

Guest agentx

pretty hard to feel confident when u have acne, how can u not think abt it when talking to someone a foot away who`s staring at u ?

i for one couldnt smile.gif

Agent ] x [

pretty hard to feel confident when u have acne, how can u not think abt it when talking to someone a foot away who`s staring at u ?

i for one couldnt smile.gif

Agent ] x [

Let me tell you, I had that experience. But, if you just be yourself and you have a conversation with someone. They will look at you but, they will forget what you have on your face. That happen to me. When I was talking to my uncle and aunt. We were talking and they didn't say anything about my face.

Actually, I've had that happen to me too. I saw my aunt for the fisrt time since I was 13 and I was talking to her and I was sitting righ next to her and she didn't mention anything about my face. I couldn't believe that she didn't notice my acne and in a way gave me some hope that not all people are going to react the way I think they're going to react. But theres always going to be people who will mention your acne when they see you.

Guest >:(

It isn't so much finding love in yourself (since love is purely a blanket term) as it is allowing yourself to be happy.