Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys..

well i just came back from a school class field trip thingy.. and there was ALOT of picture taking under BRIGHT florescent lights. and from that experience, i just realized that i am REALLLLLYY self-concious about the appearence of my face. confused.gifdoubt.gif

have any of you ever been in this situation or had the same feeling?? how do you deal? (i want to start boosting my self-esteem being that im 14. i wanna have a positive outlook on life, and now, being a freshman and all, seems like its a good time to just accept myself and live to the fullest) biggrin.gif

remember that you are beautiful no matter what. there just little spots. nothing permanent. and everyone else around you esp at 14 is so concerned about their flaws, they hardly notice yours. biggrin.gif

^^ for who? my job is to give someone enough love that they will never ever need it from anyone else......lol

ill be single up until 18, until that ill be in love...k thx................................just kidding, or am i?

Guest >:(

Just remember that while you may be ugly on the outside, they're ugly on the inside from all the drinking and fucking they do at parties.