Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stever82

regimen in the morning?

I was wondering if its really neccessary to do the regimen in the morning? i know it might give optimal results if u do it in the morning and at night but would it still give good results if I did just at night? I dont like the feeling of having to worry during the day if my face is looking all flaking and smudged so i prefer just to do it at night. I would rather just cleanse and moisterize in the morning and then at night do the whole regimen.

Guest Captain Chaos

I'd say do it in the morning, otherwise after you shower there is no BP on your face all day, which lets bacteria breed all day long...

Im trying to avoid using it in the day time though because i dont like how it leaves my face , all flaky and the white cream thing. I think im just gonna do it at night.

You're not going to get good results at all. Just use less BP in the morning, and slowly vamp it up over 4 weeks or so. I use BP both morning and night and the flakiness really isnt a problem. Plus, if i do get flakes, its usually when i wake up from applying the night before. There really is no good reason to not use BP in the morning. My advise: use a little BP in morning too, moisurize a lot if you are paranoid about flakes.