Notifications
Clear all

19 More Daysss

MemberMember
(@whatthekell)

Posted : 08/22/2012 8:59 am

what do you guys think accutane will do for my face? as you can see, i have rash like acne all around the mouth/cheek area. a little on the forehead. i have clogged pores all over this main area though. very afraid of the IB. what can i expect?

ok my pic is MIA....

let me try to upload this again.

post-157672-0-84402100-1345644153_thumb.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 08/24/2012 12:11 pm

what do you guys think accutane will do for my face? as you can see, i have rash like acne all around the mouth/cheek area. a little on the forehead. i have clogged pores all over this main area though. very afraid of the IB. what can i expect?

ok my pic is MIA....

let me try to upload this again.

It is eerie how similar our acne is. I get most of my acne around the chin and mouth area as well and it is very dry/rashy too! Accutane helps all acne as it shuts down oil production so no oil, no acne. It'll work for you. It's hard to say what you ib will be like. Everything has to come up so it may be a worsening of your current acne. Try not to think about it as it is what it is.

Good Luck!

I found that keeping a log during my accutance course was very helpful. You may want to do the same.

Before accutane, what else have you tried for your acne?

MemberMember
(@whatthekell)

Posted : 08/24/2012 12:17 pm

finally a response =) thank you!

ugh i took that pic like 2 days ago and my face is so much worse than that now. it's out of control.

i still have 17 days til i start accutane, and the way i'm purging now, i'm hoping my IB will be small. i have a lotttt of clogged pores and every single one of them are turning into whiteheads. that made me happy to hear you think accutane will work for me =) i am a negative nancy and always expect the worst.

so you're on accutane? or were on accutane?

i've literally been on so many different creams and drugs over the years i don't remember all the names. i've been to 4 dermatologists. 15 yrs worth of this shit. every over the counter product you can imagine.

just to name a few...

amoxicillin, doxycycline, tetracycline, minocycline, clindamycin. all the stupid cin's. umm... differin, atralin, BP oviously. birth control, cefin.

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 08/28/2012 3:33 am

good luck

MemberMember
(@whatthekell)

Posted : 08/28/2012 6:25 am

good luck

thank you!

MemberMember
(@laker87)

Posted : 12/16/2012 11:40 pm

How is your skin going now??? Updates please!

MemberMember
(@whatthekell)

Posted : 12/17/2012 7:32 am

hey check out my blogs =)