Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

After suffering from acne for like 2-3 years i decided to go to the dermatoligist with my mum, im 17 atm. Anyway while there he looked at me and decided to put me on minomycin, aslong as two topical creams (Sebuwash and Sebutrol), now he said that these are extremly new on the acne market, and can only be imported from South Africa, aswell as the tee tree oil in it from Queensland. So i they both arrived today and ive already been on minomycin for 1 week, and so far its average, havnt seen many DRASTIC changes.. SO i started the Sebuwash and Sebutrol today and the creams are interesting. The Wash is like a gel, and it feels all sticky lol, and the Sebutrol is like tee tree oil, just not as harsh.

Here is what is in each:

Sebutrol:

Mineral Oil, Caprylic Triglyceride,Hydronated Polydecene,Salicylic Acid, and Tee tree leaf oil.

Sebuwash:

Water,lauryl betaine,sodium and a lot of number names, aswell as salicylic acid.

Now how many of you have used this, or heard about it.. Cause im not sure what to expect from it, ive only just started the regime. eusa_whistle.gif

Hi,

After suffering from acne for like 2-3 years i decided to go to the dermatoligist with my mum, im 17 atm. Anyway while there he looked at me and decided to put me on minomycin, aslong as two topical creams (Sebuwash and Sebutrol), now he said that these are extremly new on the acne market, and can only be imported from South Africa, aswell as the tee tree oil in it from Queensland. So i they both arrived today and ive already been on minomycin for 1 week, and so far its average, havnt seen many DRASTIC changes.. SO i started the Sebuwash and Sebutrol today and the creams are interesting. The Wash is like a gel, and it feels all sticky lol, and the Sebutrol is like tee tree oil, just not as harsh.

Here is what is in each:

Sebutrol:

Mineral Oil, Caprylic Triglyceride,Hydronated Polydecene,Salicylic Acid, and Tee tree leaf oil.

Sebuwash:

Water,lauryl betaine,sodium and a lot of number names, aswell as salicylic acid.

Now how many of you have used this, or heard about it.. Cause im not sure what to expect from it, ive only just started the regime. :whistle:

How did it go?

Anyone else used this?

I have been recommended this by not sure whether to invest.

I started using it about three weeks ago and it has really cleaned my skin...it is combined with the claytech product, and it is clearing up chronic blackheads.

I am wondering if it should be kept away from my eyes?