Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undertow

Control Your Body Acne with BP Wash

I've been using a 2.5% BP wash for about 3 or 4 months and it has worked really well. I'm about 95% clear. I no longer get the cysts and big red pimples that hurt when u touch them. It's a the lowest strength but it works. The reason i am using 2.5 is because i'm paranoid about dry skin. I still get the small red ones, but i dont mind too much. My main good was to get rid of the cysts so that i won't scar. I'm trying to hold it off until i go on Accutane.

When i use it, i get a bath puff and foaming it up then i scrub for 1 min. 2x a day

Anyway, its a prescription by Glades. It comes in a small white bottle.

Hope this helps

I used a 4% bp wash but I didn't wash with it, I just applied a thin layer on wet skin and left it- my chest cleared completely within like two weeks and back was a lot better, it got completely clear once I went to the seaside and got some tan as well as swam in the sea. I tried it on my face as well but it was way too irritating. now I just use it occasionally when my chest or back break out-just minor breakouts.