Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cherryx

Migration Of Acne On The Face.

When I was a young teenager, I had acne on T-zone (my nose and forehead), later in my teen years I had lots of acne on my cheeks primarily. I stopped having acne on my nose and forehead whatsoever. My jaws were clear too.

Now, I am 22, my cheeks have cleared up and for the first time in a long time, I am not getting any breakouts there.

However, my jaws are different story. A few months ago I started having breakouts on my jaws, close to my ears and neck. It is completely horrible and itchy and keeps getting worse. I am not sure whether it's just another stage or I'm doing something wrong.

I never really took care of my jaw area before and never had any problems. Have anyone had similar experience? Any suggestions?

Itchy?? Could be candida or a yeast/fungus. That was/is my issue and is commonly overlooked when treating acne. I take candex supplements. If your interested in more about them, message me and I'll be more than able to tell you about it :)

Edited by Murph89

Itchy?? Could be candida or a yeast/fungus. That was/is my issue and is commonly overlooked when treating acne. I take candex supplements. If your interested in more about them, message me and I'll be more than able to tell you about it smile.png

So how would I determine if it is in fact a fungus infection?

You could get some tests done, or take the pills and see if it helps. They are a natural enzyme and worst thing that happens if they don't work is that you eliminated the possibility of that being a cause. Fungal/candida is very common!

Can you give more information? What is the name of the medication?

My jaw acne looks like looks like regular acne only a bit itchy.

I'm not saying candex will be a 100% cure, but has worked for me and another guy on this site. It's called Candex. It's a natural enzyme in a pill you take every day that digests the fungal walls. It has changed my skin. I had this blotchy redness all over my chin, and it's completely gone within a week. It's crazy. You can find the candex online, or at GNC or vitamin shop.

Edited by Murph89