Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wrongtiming

Side Of My Face Ruined :/ (Pics)

not the best photo quality, but:

http://i45.tinypic.com/m77twx.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2znsdgg.jpg

the ones near my mouth/jawline are about a month and a half old. How do I fade these spots? These are bothering me the most!!

the ones on my higher cheek as well.

What products do you recommend? I need results fast :/ preferably in a month or 2. Will lemon juice help? Thanks!

That's nothing!!! Looks like normal freckles I would never think of acne if I saw you. Try some emu oil, aloe Vera from a plant, rosehip oil, lemon juice maybe yeah. Also try exfoliating with something gentle like sugar or oatmeal to get rid of the dead skin cells piled up, thus slowly shedding the skin on top of the marks to reveal new younger skin

thank

That's nothing!!! Looks like normal freckles I would never think of acne if I saw you. Try some emu oil, aloe Vera from a plant, rosehip oil, lemon juice maybe yeah. Also try exfoliating with something gentle like sugar or oatmeal to get rid of the dead skin cells piled up, thus slowly shedding the skin on top of the marks to reveal new younger skin

thanks! i started using lemon juice last night. i'm giving myself a good 2 months before i see results. I'll log back on this site then and let you know if it works!

Wow, amazing. Also I find you very attractive wrongtiming ! Hope that those acne marks will stay away from you from now on !

Those are awesome results.....where can you get fair and lovely?...I was going to suggest to exfoliate with baking soda mixed with lemon juice twice a day..that works wonders on fading dark marks from acne..It really works well the first thing that has ever faded/scrub'd away my dark marks from acne...