Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noggin

14 weeks on taz

I was going to write, but no one will read this. If anyone did, they wouldn't care. So, nevermind. Bye.

basically, my face still looks like crap. just not as crappy as when i first started. all of my acne is gone. i have a redmark for every pimple i had. all of them look indented. i keep getting new pimples all the time. which means MORE redmarks. yeah. i don't think i'm happy with this product. i'm also thinking about getting a new derm. he doesn't care at all.

in case anyone cares. oh well.

i had such high hopes for this drug. i thought my face would be red-free by this time. i was patient too. i still use this everynight.

against my will, i have just posted another picture of myself in the gallery. i just took it today. so...yeah. have fun kids. the redness is mostly on my cheeks. you can't see it! neener.

nobody wants to talk to me sad.gif

does everyone in the forum hate me now?

...or, did you not like me from the beginning? i'd understand.

hey noggin smile.gif try not to get discouraged.. theres lots of things that can be done. i have used taz as well, and it helped me, but what made it help me so much more was this simple trick... i take a small amount of a non comedogenic moisturizer like maybe a dime size, an mix it with the small amount of taz.. rub the two together.. an see if you dont get better results.. this REALLY made a big difference for me. chin up!

this made a difference in...the redmarks? i have cetaphil with spf 15. i stopped using it, however, because it burned my face. it also felt oily and yucky. i don't like moisturizers. which moisturizer did you use?

hi noggin

i have the same type of problem as you. everyone keeps telling me that the red indents will heal with time.that they won't stay.but i'm still so depressed though.

keep thinking if only i had leg acne instead.

you noticed any improvement?

Well, i could judge better if you posted a "right-side" pic, and a "left side one".

But it seems that your face has improved.

I'm using differin now and i'm not that excited by the results, but i'll still keep using it. Gotta be patient.

I will get around to posting a right side and left side pick. Maybe in another few weeks. I don't really feel like looking at it right now. I'm going to tell you, these redmarks used to look like monsters(at least, i remember them looking HUGE). They made me look like i had five thousand holes in my face. Now, they don't seem as big(i think), so, i'm thinking most of them should go away? I hope so. The reason i didn't post my week twelve pictures was because my face looked the same as week eight. Maybe even worse.

hi noggin

you said now they don't seem as big.. is there an improvement..?

but you didn't pick during the active-acne days right?

I did not pick nor pop. I don't think there is an improvement between week 8 and now, maybe the redness has faded a smidge?

i had a colleague who made my day by saying that you can get deep scars even though you don't pick nor squeeze b'coz the acne was severe (or deep).

sob.

wacko.gif

I don't think i had severe acne. Mine was in the moderate category. That's why i'm confused. If i did have scars, then...my skin must be a fragile son of a bitch. I don't remember it being fragile. When i had acne before, it cleared up nicely with meds. I do have one rolling scar on my forehead, but that's been there for AGES. i think it's a chicken pock scar. I don't even care about it. A few scars, i won't care about.

I understand what you mean. Only time will tell the truth right now.

i am in the same boat as you. fed up like hell. feel free to PM me if u wanna talk.

Stick With it!! I know its discouraging.. I hate the worst breakout of my life with Tazorac but im glad i stuck with it because i am 98% clear now.