Notifications
Clear all

Need Advice In Choosing A New Concealer And Foundation Or Mineral Powder

MemberMember
(@pancha909)

Posted : 08/16/2012 12:51 am

So i'm going to be starting the acne regimen soon and I really need help in choosing a new concealer and foundation or mineral powder. I am all open for any advice in what works. I tend to start off with normal oil in my skin when i put my Foundation but as the day goes on I get really oily so I need help to maintain some of that oiliness. I'm just starting all over again and looking for something with light to moderate coverage that wont make me break out even more and help with my complexion. PLEASE HELP!!!!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/03/2012 9:07 pm

for liquid foundation: Make up for ever mat velvet +, best stuff ever, mattifying and velvety, great coverage without looking fake

mineral powder: jane iredale mineral pressed powder foundation - best powder you could ever put on your skin, NOTHING bad in it at all and good coverage, i usually wear this by itself with some blush and bronzer.

concealer: Make Up For Ever full coverage concealer. OMG. no words. literally the ONLY concealer ive used for the past 3 years. i will never buy any other concealer ever again. covers anything and i mean anything while somehow still looking natural...stays on all day so your oily skin wont melt it off, plus its waterproof and thats no joke. i wore it to a waterpark all day and was rubbing my face and stuff and looked in the mirror at the end of the day and everything was still covered. try this you will seriously love it no joke.