Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need to remove scar tissue?

Recommended Posts


I recently had a filler called aquamid injected just below my brow into the skin which over hangs the eyelid. Basically it didn't work as Iwanted and I want to get it removed. As well as the filler there is also a lump which I think is scar tissue. I just wondered if anyone could tell me what type of surgeon would be best for removing scar tissue and the filler.??

Any ideas??


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes