Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bridgyhall

Hormonal Acne Eliminated...please Read If You Break Out Before Period!

Hello friends! Alright soooo I have oily skin up the wazoo. I can take two oil blotting sheets (the Clean n Clear kind) and fill them completely with my oil. So this regimen I have recently discovered is only fool proof if you have EXTREMELY oily skin. I have also tried the entire spectrum of skin products and brands. From Neutrogena to Cetaphil to Clean 'n Clear to Clearisil to Murad to Clinique. You name it and I've tried it. Nonetheless I STILL battle with awful hormonal acne and day to day big red pustules and blackheads littering my nose and chin. A few days ago I lathered my skin with Dial brand soap from the dollar store, the Spring Water scent. Twice a day I do this (morning and evening, sometimes after a workout), and the feeling of my skin after rinsing is so soft and supple. After washing, I will take isopropyl rubbing alcohol (70%...and YES I have heard horrible drying symptoms of using this...however my skin is oily/durable enough to handle it) and use it as a toner to blot my face (using a cotton ball). I will use my Cetaphil sensitive skin facial moisturizer post washing/toning at both morning and evening. At night I will take the Oxy 10% benzoyl peroxide spot treatment and layer my blemishes in it. My skin is usually very difficult to treat...however I have noticed AMAZING, cleared skin results with this regimen (and it's only been about 5 days!). The results have inspired me to share. Also this is the cheapest regimen EVER! Best of luck rolleyes.gif

Bridgitte

Edited by bridgyhall