Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's probably a lot less bad than you think.

how bad is both your skin?? Can you post pictures or is that too hard to do emotionally?

Pics would be good. We could see them and go "That's not so bad at all. :shrug: ". Seriously.

mine too man.

=( Hope your ok

how bad is both your skin?? Can you post pictures or is that too hard to do emotionally?

Ill try and sort a few pictures out for tomorrow, need to find a camera and take some in the light.

It's probably a lot less bad than you think.

Pics would be good. We could see them and go "That's not so bad at all. shrug.gif ". Seriously.

It might not look as bad as it is on a picture because their isnt really many massive red pimples, Its mainly LOADS of pustules, small spots, whiteheads,blackheads, with thousands of tiny black blocked pores in between everything. And just the general dryness/soarness of my face. It is bad =/ aha.

i'll have pics when i start accutane. i plan to do a picture log

thanks! it's rough a lot but i'm dealing. hope you're ok too!

and same thing here, people might say "oh that's not too bad" well to me it is. this is the worst my skin has ever been. i know there are people who have it worse but what i have is bad and what i have is painful too. sometimes eating hurts.

i ran into someone i haven't seen in years today and i was fucking mortified. =(

Mine wasn't too bad 'till 5-6 months ago where I started to break out a lot of forehead and some on cheeks. I stopped breaking out on forehead, but still breaking out a bit on cheeks. Now I have new scars which makes me look bad. My scarring wasn't too bad 'till I started breaking out on cheeks this year. Now my face is fucked. Oh well, I have to move on. I am done with looking in the mirror, searching for new spots, etc. I am just gonna ignore my skin and let it heal.

Edited by Ghostunit

and same thing here, people might say "oh that's not too bad" well to me it is. this is the worst my skin has ever been. i know there are people who have it worse but what i have is bad and what i have is painful too. sometimes eating hurts.

i ran into someone i haven't seen in years today and i was fucking mortified. =(

I'm really sorry. I really am. That's the worst honestly. I remember someone from high school seeing me like 3 years ago when my skin was horrible and he said he didn't even recognize me. That shit made me look like a different person.

I'm really sorry. I really am. That's the worst honestly. I remember someone from high school seeing me like 3 years ago when my skin was horrible and he said he didn't even recognize me. That shit made me look like a different person.

Really sorry to hear what you are both going through.

Wish I could say I am alright but im not.

People on here say "dont worry" "your not alone" "I know what your going through" "keep your head up" etc.. but its no conselation to our real lives.

It wont make anyone feel better when they see an old friend and just know that there thinking what happened to your face.

Wish I had some positive words to say but I dont, all we can do is try to solve our skin problems so we can move on.

I sincerely hope you both get some luck in treating yours and if you ever need anyone to talk to just message me.

Mine wasn't too bad 'till 5-6 months ago where I started to break out a lot of forehead and some on cheeks. I stopped breaking out on forehead, but still breaking out a bit on cheeks. Now I have new scars which makes me look bad. My scarring wasn't too bad 'till I started breaking out on cheeks this year. Now my face is fucked. Oh well, I have to move on. I am done with looking in the mirror, searching for new spots, etc. I am just gonna ignore my skin and let it heal.

sorry your skin got bad eddie =( mine did too. way worse than the first time we talked. i never really used to get them on my cheeks, and now i have patches of them on both cheeks and all over chin and jaw. i'm so afraid of scarring =( cheek ones always take a long time to heal. i'm careful when i pop the whiteheads, but it seems like as soon as one pops, another one comes to take its place.

what are you currently using? it doesn't matter what i put on it, it just keeps breaking out.

yeaa i hugged her hello and then immediately said "don't look at my face!" and she was like oh god kel honestly i wouldn't have even noticed and then she said but what's going on? and she pointed around her chin and i said i don't know. and we kinda changed the subject. then later on i texted her and said i was mortified and she said don't be you're still beautiful. so that helped but still! blah~

People on here say "dont worry" "your not alone" "I know what your going through" "keep your head up" etc.. but its no conselation to our real lives.

It wont make anyone feel better when they see an old friend and just know that there thinking what happened to your face.

Wish I had some positive words to say but I dont, all we can do is try to solve our skin problems so we can move on.

I sincerely hope you both get some luck in treating yours and if you ever need anyone to talk to just message me.

i know, nothing anybody says can really make it go away. i come on here and it does make me feel better, and the things people tell me in real life make me feel better, but i still feel horrible every time i'm dealing with my skin or catch my reflection. but i'm gonna keep coming on here because it does make a difference and i think my depression would be a lot worse without all this support!

if you ever need to talk too you can msg me

^^ o my god.....Small pox?!

Poor poor guy...he has something very bad. I would honestly kill myself . That's one strong guy for having some sense of humor about his situation. Wow

Edited by Murph89

I know this feeling all too well, also i'v seen that youtbe vid a while ago, the guys has guts. luckly his situation has gotten better from what i heard, you guys might not believe it but as some point my face looked similar to his though not quite as extreme. dame those sure where some dark days... -_-

Edited by fatalbert911

sorry your skin got bad eddie =( mine did too. way worse than the first time we talked. i never really used to get them on my cheeks, and now i have patches of them on both cheeks and all over chin and jaw. i'm so afraid of scarring =( cheek ones always take a long time to heal. i'm careful when i pop the whiteheads, but it seems like as soon as one pops, another one comes to take its place.

what are you currently using? it doesn't matter what i put on it, it just keeps breaking out.

yeaa i hugged her hello and then immediately said "don't look at my face!" and she was like oh god kel honestly i wouldn't have even noticed and then she said but what's going on? and she pointed around her chin and i said i don't know. and we kinda changed the subject. then later on i texted her and said i was mortified and she said don't be you're still beautiful. so that helped but still! blah~

i know, nothing anybody says can really make it go away. i come on here and it does make me feel better, and the things people tell me in real life make me feel better, but i still feel horrible every time i'm dealing with my skin or catch my reflection. but i'm gonna keep coming on here because it does make a difference and i think my depression would be a lot worse without all this support!

Aw! that sucks that you get them on your cheeks now sad.png My cheeks are a mess and I have a cysts on my chin that hurts. At least it isn't itchy.. because if it is, it would keep growing. I've been applying aloe vera twice a day, essential oil (lavender and tea tree oil) I apply these before I apply aloe vera because I wash face with jojoba oil and rinse then apply the lavender on entire face while there's still a bit jojoba oil on my skin, I saw mixing essential oil with jojoba oil helps obsorb better. Also, I am trying to use the aztec healing clay at least 3-4 times a week. I've decided not to eat a lot of fruits.. I used to eat a lot, like 10-15 bananas a day, 1 mango, some dates.. these contain high natural sugars. So I am going to eat 3-4 bananas a day and no mangoes anda few dates, like 2-3.

Edited by Ghostunit

same. My life is basically over.

=(

Shame to hear it =( , it seems its not going well for alot of people at the moment, the only thing to do is carry on trying to work on things to solve it, theres so many different causes of acne though its sometimes virtually impossible to pinpoint what these causes are. Keep trying though. I feel the same though, it makes going out almost impossible for me =/.

Yeah, I feel like, I've lost the battle too.

Elvin

Sad to hear this man =/ Seems like alot of people appear to be losing the battle man, its so hard to address all the different causes of acne or figure out whats causing it. All we can do is keep trying but its so hard. there seems to be so many products out there to that do alot more harm than good for people prone to acne. Basically it seems anything you but in the shops are pretty much useless. Keep going brother.

I watched that video and wow, if there's anyone out there who deserves nothing but clear skin it's him.

I used to abhor my skin so much before. Eventually I learned to toughen the eff up and think "Thank gosh this is happening to me and not to other people. They'd completely break down and off themselves off a tall structure if they were in my position."

Aw! that sucks that you get them on your cheeks now sad.png My cheeks are a mess and I have a cysts on my chin that hurts. At least it isn't itchy.. because if it is, it would keep growing. I've been applying aloe vera twice a day, essential oil (lavender and tea tree oil) I apply these before I apply aloe vera because I wash face with jojoba oil and rinse then apply the lavender on entire face while there's still a bit jojoba oil on my skin, I saw mixing essential oil with jojoba oil helps obsorb better. Also, I am trying to use the aztec healing clay at least 3-4 times a week. I've decided not to eat a lot of fruits.. I used to eat a lot, like 10-15 bananas a day, 1 mango, some dates.. these contain high natural sugars. So I am going to eat 3-4 bananas a day and no mangoes anda few dates, like 2-3.

holy crap 15 bananas!? aren't you constipated lol. why so many? also, maybe the oils you are using are causing the problem? i know i can't put any kind of oil on my face. not even jojoba. aloe is good. i went to the shore a week ago and got a nasty sunburn. used aloe for a few days and it helped a lot. i noticed it also brought some pimples to a head. but that could have been a coincidence too since i get whiteheads all the time. haha.

i know how you feel on those painful cysts. those fuckers hurt!

I watched that video and wow, if there's anyone out there who deserves nothing but clear skin it's him.

I used to abhor my skin so much before. Eventually I learned to toughen the eff up and think "Thank gosh this is happening to me and not to other people. They'd completely break down and off themselves off a tall structure if they were in my position."

"Thank gosh this is happening to me and not to other people. They'd completely break down and off themselves off a tall structure if they were in my position."

gold