Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have mild to moderate acne. i have usually around 3 or 4 active pimples at a time with 5 or 6 red marks fading at once. it's a vicious circle and it won't end. i've been on the regimen since february and have had some success. i have pretty many blackheads and small bumps that i think end up turning into the breakouts. please any suggestions...

morning and night- basis cleanser or eucerin cleanser, bp gel, eucerin moisturizer

Are there certain places where you are getting acne on your face or is just sporadic?

After the first month or so of using the Regimen I would still get pimples on my cheeks but ever since I stopped putting my face on the pillow when I sleep it has stopped. I sleep on my back with my head looking up to the ceiling

Are there certain places where you are getting acne on your face or is just sporadic?

After the first month or so of using the Regimen I would still get pimples on my cheeks but ever since I stopped putting my face on the pillow when I sleep it has stopped. I sleep on my back with my head looking up to the ceiling

I havent used a pillow for almost 5 months.You cant sleep on your face even sleeping on the side this way.It didnt have any effect on my acne though.

You have a point there. I'm starting to train my body to stay still when I'm sleeping. Sometimes it could be pretty hard cause' I end up sleeping on my side. I guess I moved to much when I'm sleeping.