Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raspberryheaven

Bactrim Making Me Really Sick?

I've been feeling really sick ever since I started Bactrim 5 days ago.

Nausea, fatigue, stomach pain, headache,fever...

Is it the Bactrim causing this? I'm really sad because it is clearing my face already!

Antibiotics can cause stomach pain. I think you can take Bactrim with meals, this will help alleviate the stomach pain.

It is also important to constantly supplement with probiotics or eat A LOT of yogurt (which contains probiotics) when on antibiotics. Antibiotics destroy bad bacteria but they also destroy the good bacteria that helps your stomach function. You need to put the good bacteria back in your stomach daily.

I take probiotics and I was taking the pill with food when I first started taking it. I've been too sick for the last 3 days to take it with food. fever was 101 yesterday. :/ I dunno if I'm having a reaction to the antibiotic or it's something else.

I take probiotics and I was taking the pill with food when I first started taking it. I've been too sick for the last 3 days to take it with food. fever was 101 yesterday. :/ I dunno if I'm having a reaction to the antibiotic or it's something else.

Stop it immediately and call your doctor. You may have a sulfa allergy.