Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

tried to do a search on it, but didn't find much

ok I don't know where about where all you live but there's been differin everywhere commercials on the tv and radio for the last couple days. who tried it, how does it work? whats the best kind to get, etc.

Differin is the brand name for adapalene,a retinoid.It is similar but is supposed to be more gentle than say RetinA or RetinA Micro.My doc has had lots of success with his patients except me.For me, it did nothing for my stubborn cysts. I was at that time using BP in the am and Differin at night.I gave it 18 months to work and nada. I got it in a .1% gel.You must apply it on clean, dry, bare skin to work.You can't use BP at the same time, they counter act each other. You have to wear sunblock if you go in the sun for any length of time. If you are thinking about retinoid treatment, I would talk it over with your doctor.Try Differin before RetinA because if you are sensitive to Differin at all, then RetinA or RetinA Micro would be way too much in all likelihood.