Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm really confused because my derm put me on Accutane today and she registered me into iPledge and gave me the booklet and the ID cards and everything, but I'm not sure if I have to log into the iPledge program because all these posts say stuff about having to have your password emailed to you but I never got an email nor did my derm say anything about passwords or usernames, she just mentioned my ID cards and that she registered me... Do you only need a password to log on to if your a female and need to answer those questions? If my derm registered me do I have to do anything on the iPledge website, or can I just pick up my prescription with my ID card now?

You will recieve a letter in the mail from the ipledge system shortly. It will contain your number and also your password to log in online. Im a male so i logged in just for kicks and theres nothing there to do. You dont have to do anything in the ipledge website at all :) Only your derm and the pharm you go to.