Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, my skin is koo, but now im battling a different disease!! Oil Skin!! Everytime I use the school bathroom and look in the mirror, my face is basically shining! I can almost see my reflection!! And everytime I touch it my finger basically slips off. But on a serious note, how do I reduce oil skin? The only time my face was dry 24/7 was when I was on Accutane. But its been about 2 months after Accutane and my skin is getting more oily by the day!!

Any treatments or medicines for oily skin? I need help NOW!!

try the nature's cure homeopathic things. I tried them and they dried my skin skin out pretty bad, but I've never had oily skin so maybe it'll help you

its ok elsa....

after tane, i never ever get big zits that even remotely resemble cystic acne. ever. just little white heads.

i'm actually finding out now that a combination of Bp + SA wash seems to work pretty well for me, post tane.

that is, if it ever comes back CROSS THEM FINGERS!!!!! biggrin.gif

Yeah I know what you mean Elsa, I remember when I was on tane' (street slang for accutane) I always got those pimples that never really made it up, and then go down. And I still have that problem!! I get a bunch of tiny bumps that never really develop and then quickly die!! Only prob is I still have a bunch of red marks on my face and its annoying as hell!!! whats the point of losing acne if you still got red marks all over your face? It really doesnt make a difference, seriously

try Clinac OC - it used to be prescription only, but I think you can get it o/c now. It works like a miracle for 2-3 hours.....

Colonel

Perhaps you should wash your face less often. I stopped washing it with soap and my skin has become less oily.