Love This Moisturiz...

Notifications
Clear all

Love This Moisturizer For Oily Skin. Try It!

MemberMember
(@ana17925)

Posted : 07/16/2012 8:57 pm

I recently started using Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Lotion SPF 15.

It smells great, goes on nice and smooth, doesn't make my skin extra greasy and has SPF in it. Perfect. It's expensive (around $45) but it's worth it.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

MemberMember
(@hellolovve)

Posted : 08/07/2012 10:54 pm

I also use Estee Lauder Day Wear moisturizer....it is awesome!!! It's so light and refreshing, absorbs nicely, and has SPF. And yes, it is expensive, but it lasts forever! And I would rather spend $45 on a great product, then $15 on 5 that are terrible.

MemberMember
(@f5f5)

Posted : 08/13/2012 9:35 pm

can you suggest a cheaper option for moisturizers that aren't greasy? Is the moisturizer you use that you suggest here "matted" or is it light and oil-based? I have really oily skin too

MemberMember
(@bjgsam1)

Posted : 08/30/2012 11:16 am

can you suggest a cheaper option for moisturizers that aren't greasy? Is the moisturizer you use that you suggest here "matted" or is it light and oil-based? I have really oily skin too

It is quite expensive. Do share if you know any good moisturizer which doesn't cost that much.

Totally agree with f5f5 and alwaysyouthful, I can't be spending $45 on a moisturizer. If anyone knows of a cheaper moisturizer that's good for oil skin, please let me know!

MemberMember
(@pinkcupcake88)

Posted : 08/31/2012 4:32 pm

Oh man, I've been wanting to try this moisturizer for a while now! I'm currently using the Estee Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Oil-Control Hydrator in the morning. LOVE this stuff! Unfortunately, it contains drying alcohol and doesn't have SPF, but this is the ONLY moisturizer that doesn't break me out and actually leaves my skin matte instead of greasy and red. In fact, I don't even need to use makeup because this moisturizer does a great job at leaving a beautiful matte finish... like I put on a light dusting of powder makeup! I'm on the acne.org regimen and I haven't had any problems putting this moisturizer over the benzoyl peroxide. I've been using this stuff for 4 years. I still get a little flaky around my mouth (where I put more BP) but it moisturizes pretty well and I use the acne.org AHA+ at night to moisturize and exfoliate. I want to try their Double Wear foundation since I read a lot of reviews about it being good for oily skin.

I will definitely get a sample of the DayWear lotion at Macy's this weekend! Thanks for sharing!

MemberMember
(@armadillo)

Posted : 10/08/2012 12:16 pm

I use Olay Double Action Sensitive - I use the night version but there is a day version. It's not expensive but it's not cheap either - it costs me 5 for a 50ml jar. It has a very matte finish, but at the same time it's lovely and rich. It's not especially formulated for oily skin, but it is non-greasy formula and absorbs fast - the appearance of it might be off-putting, as it is thick and creamy, you would think it leaves a residue, but it doesn't. It is very,very moisturizing. It is meant for sensitive skin, so no fragrance and the ingredients are surprisingly few. My face is like a bottom of a frying pan without treatments, but this cream actually leaves my skin more matte after I put it on.