Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest !CiRiEiEiP!

I THINK ITS TIME TO GO........

Guest !CiRiEiEiP!

..TO THE MOVIES!!

no seriously i am going to the movies with a very good friend of mine ( a girl ) and i dont know what movie to see.

im thinking Sky Captain

which should we see?

i know shit about todays movies by the way, hence the post.

we are going on monday by the way, i just want to be prepared and make a really great day for my best friend.

now what should we see?

Shaun of the Dead...you need humor in your life. Resident Evil kick alot of ass. I love that movie.

Guest !CiRiEiEiP!

you sure? im 2 and shes 22. i really dont see resident evil doing it. it looks kinda corny from what ive seen. she is very mature, not too much though but i really dont see corny horror movies being a good choice.

im leaning towards sky captain cause its supposted to be a technical and artistic masterpeace or something. and we both love art.

im still confused, anyone see sky captain here? i checked reviews and it seems real great but i never trust reviews cause there can be money involved in there rating, so i trust people like you.

1whippedmom, that hold me tight part sounds really great, sadly i dont think either of those movies would scare her.

oh and claud, we're nothing but fun when together and we laugh all the time but i wanted something different this time, i dont know im confused again...

if she asks if it will be cold out( you know how people ask "should i bring a coat?" ) tell her no because then she wont bring a coat(probably) and if its at night it will probably get chilly and make sure you bring a sweater and get it smelling good and be like "its pretty chilly out here, you take this" and slip her the sweater

Guest !CiRiEiEiP!

you right julian, i think ill make a good choice.

thanks to everyone whos posted. now lets kill this thread. its over.

ps ill post how is goes next week. bye.

go rent pokemon from block buster.she will be like awwwwwwwwwww look at that yellow mouse.you can be like no honey its not a mouse its a pickachu.and she will be a a what?.you will go on and explain her pokemon and it will be sweat and good for girl friends.It will be like going to a safaree.you will ask her do you want to go to the safaree with me?? and she will say yes and go to your house and you will sit on your couch.(make sure the movie is already in).than you joke and say like keep all your hand and feet in the couch (blah blah).and than you get your clicker and hit play and boom!perfect date.she will want to go again but just make sure you rent differnt pokemon movies.later have fun on your safaree

ok this is the first time i saw this thread...soooo

I saw cellular with my gf, she liked it quite a bit i think. its sort of a thriller movie, so if she gets freaked out maybe she'll grab your hand or something man!!!! you never know....

anyway welcome to the .org.....keep your wits about you, sanity comes in short supply here sometimes..... lol.gif rofl......

gosh...us emo kids... eusa_angel.gif

go rent pokemon from block buster.she will be like awwwwwwwwwww look at that yellow mouse.you can be like no honey its not a mouse its a pickachu.and she will be a a what?.you will go on and explain her pokemon and it will be sweat and good for girl friends.It will be like going to a safaree.you will ask her do you want to go to the safaree with me?? and she will say yes and go to your house and you will sit on your couch.(make sure the movie is already in).than you joke and say like keep all your hand and feet in the couch (blah blah).and than you get your clicker and hit play and boom!perfect date.she will want to go again but just make sure you rent differnt pokemon movies.later have fun on your safaree

Find an independent cinema in your area showing a classic, and then rent the film beforehand or do a little reading into it so you can talk fluently and interestedly about it afterwards... you can usually get really great coffee at these type of theatres too, which is always a bonus wink.gif

Go see The Forgotten - it's scary and made me jump three times. She'll be scared and forget about her boyfriend and want to hold your hand.

I'm so pro at this.

Guest !CiRiEiEiP!

ok it looks like this thread didnt die.

i thought ill just mention that i woke up today with two more cyst on each side of my face. so i bet im gonna feel uncomfortable on monday when there still there.

or maybe i can kill them before then, is that possible? usually my zits stay for months.

oh by the way i think were going to see cellular. i just saw the trailer, it looks really cool. anyone see it yet?

Guest !CiRiEiEiP!

i live in california animal. and i live with my parents and brother. i live in a nice calm sleepy city. thanks for being interested!

Well it's because I know of something that could almost certainly destroy your cysts before monday, but as far as I know it's only available in the UK.

hey welcome to us! i was somewhat of a voyeur too till idecided to sign on.

somehope you are good...

sorry can't recommend a movie, i don't get out much. a romantic one would be nice though, she is 23. not a corny one though. corny romance is awful.

love, angie