Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tuffluck

Things That Get You Through The Day

I'm sure this isn't the first time a topic like this has been asked but.. whats the best part of your day? What gets you through the day? Any TV shows that really gets your mind off life's issues? What music do you enjoy most? Games?

I was watching big bang theory earlier and I got some great laughs. Any tv shows anyone recommends on net flix or something. The best part of my day is getting into bed and turning on relaxing music and then let my mind just go.

anyone else a fan of relaxing music on youtube? lol.

I love music. It's my escape. I've gotten really into this band called Of monsters and Men. They are amazing. I also watch movies, seinfeld, big bang theory, and I read. I follow UFC like the back of my hand so that's another thing that gets me through the day. I too love bed time. It means my day is over, and my mind shuts off. When morning comes and it's take to get out of bed....that sucks.

mom, aliens (yes. and no you dont know. its undebatable.), ringing telephone fe and different other outter unpreferable influeces force me to get up and move through, but it doesnt count. its fake..i really just want to sleep now.

mom, aliens (yes. and no you dont know. its undebatable.), ringing telephone fe and different other outter unpreferable influeces force me to get up and move through, but it doesnt count. its fake..i really just want to sleep now.

youtube the sirius project or dr steven geere he will blow your mind away :)

I love gaming and it is a big part of my life, more people should game (in moderation of course!). I just escape into it and its a great stress reliever.

Other than that I love exercising and going to the gym because I forget about my skin being in rough shape and focus on the task at hand, its a great feeling to progress physically through goals that you set yourself and it definitely helps keep me sane/happier.

But the thing I think helps me the most is just listening to some of my favourite music at night before I go to sleep, just lying there thinking about countless things going on in life gives me clarity and makes it easier for me to sleep to boot smile.png

I don't watch TV because nothing interest me sad.png The office is my favorite TV Show, but I watched it all. Waiting for the new episodes.

I usually play games because it keeps my mind off problems. I get so concentrated when playing games, I focus on it entirely. I play League of Legends, it is the only game I play. Addictive though! Also, going to the gym is great! I go everyday, except on Sunday. I want to start reading books again. smile.png Gonna finish reading this nutrition book from Dr.Fuhrman then reading some James Patterson books. smile.png

I love gaming and it is a big part of my life, more people should game (in moderation of course!). I just escape into it and its a great stress reliever.

Other than that I love exercising and going to the gym because I forget about my skin being in rough shape and focus on the task at hand, its a great feeling to progress physically through goals that you set yourself and it definitely helps keep me sane/happier.

But the thing I think helps me the most is just listening to some of my favourite music at night before I go to sleep, just lying there thinking about countless things going on in life gives me clarity and makes it easier for me to sleep to boot smile.png

Agreed! I used to be a pure gamer back then when my skin was bad and I did got addictive to games. I remember playing for 15+ hours non-stop for a while.. I know that's awful, but MMORPG games make you play that long. I decided to quit playing MMORPG games, so I don't play much now. Now I work and I go to college, so I can't do all that. I did miss gaming ;\. I want to install League of Legends again and play sometimes.

Edited by Ghostunit

Agreed! I used to be a pure gamer back then when my skin was bad and I did got addictive to games. I remember playing for 15+ hours non-stop for a while.. I know that's awful, but MMORPG games make you play that long. I decided to quit playing MMORPG games, so I don't play much now. Now I work and I go to college, so I can't do all that. I did miss gaming ;\. I want to install League of Legends again and play sometimes.

Oh yeah man I've been there! When you just end up playing for hours on end without even realising its been that long... eventually you have to think 'what the hell am I doing?' because too much is obviously bad for you, if you remember to take everything in moderation then you can't go wrong smile.png

Oh yeah man I've been there! When you just end up playing for hours on end without even realising its been that long... eventually you have to think 'what the hell am I doing?' because too much is obviously bad for you, if you remember to take everything in moderation then you can't go wrong smile.png

I'm gonna install League of Legends today. I really wanted to quit that game, but I'm bored here and my skin isn't that great.. lots of red marks and new pimples form sometimes. I just want the day to go by fast. ;\ So playing this game does help because it is addictive.

I miss

Dance gets me through the day. Late at night, good music, dancing in my room. When my acne clears up, i'm going to make a sick youtube video. I dance animation, popping, hiphop, and im not gonna let acne stop me from doing that.

Faith No More is what's keeping me sane. And everything else Mike Patton does.

Listening to talent like that, gives me hope, in an otherwise hopeless and uninteresting world.

When I die, I don't want to go to heaven. I wan't to go back to the 80's and 90's, and live there forever.

Elvin

youtube the sirius project or dr steven geere he will blow your mind away smile.png

like you would know :T

playing mmo and sleep so i can dream..

Same here. Relaxing with music, World of Warcraft, the occasional girl giving me a flirty smile. I have acne only on my back(knocking on wood) so I can socialize normally but basicially every day that I can avoid taking my shirt off in public makes me happy. Currently on accutane so hoping to keep my shirt on the entire summer or until it gets better.

And movies ofcourse :)

What gets me through the day is food. And sleep. And wanking off. Things of that natures. Movies. Internet. Sitting back and leaning back. Being lazy.

I love sport. A lot of the time, I'm always out kicking a soccer ball or football around down the road, where there's a giant oval. If I'm not in the mood for any of them, I go down to the courts and shoot some hoops. Sometimes, I even play with random people. Just for fun. Other than that, I love music and can listen to any type of genre. For example, one minute I'll be listening to metal and before you know it, I'm listening to hardstyle. In my spare time when I'm not busy with school, I'm either watching television or chilling out on the computer. I'm a fan of comedy and watch a lot of Family Guy, Two and a Half Men, and South Park. In the end, I'm a very laid-back guy.

I'm a HUGE League of legends fan , I'm on nordic & east , it does get me throught the day, I play lots of ranked(current elo:+1000), I want to hit 1200 to have Rating:(

As a TV Show yeah i watched the big bang theory but only until season 2 because it was getting bored..

TV show I watched/I'm watching:The mentalist,Prison break(favorite),Dexter,Breaking bad,Kyle XY,Supernatural(not all,it scared me), Game of Thrones,and others..

Now I'm buying a HTC Desire C phone and I keep looking into it , it keeps me busy..

IF u are on the nordic and east side let me know ur name so we can play

Things that get me through a bad acne day? Cover upredface.gif (I'm male so this is a little secret and I hate having to use it)

Things that get me through a HORRIBLE acne day? MY DOG, who doesn't look at me different if my face is $#%^'ed uprolleyes.gif also, watching movies helps me, as well as music.

What helps gets my mind off life's issues is watching movies, listening to my old school music, and taking my Toy Poodles out for a walk. I play with my Xbox 360 occasionally. I'm really into Battlefield 3. Also, I like to play "Draw Something", It's very addictive.

I don't even know. My little voice in my head telling me it will all get better soon but he is a lying son of a bitch.

Im going through a very similar thing mate, hating life, constant severe depression, wandering if anything will ever be alright again. =/