Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

Non-profit acne resource needs donations

I made a new page, http://www.acne.org/clearupskincare.html to let everyone know about a completely awesome non-profit that is out there. The woman who started it, Debi, got her inspiration from our community here. She's been at it for 2 years now, donating her time visiting middle schools letting kids know about acne and self-esteem issues.

If I remember back to my health classes, they never talked about acne. This is the void she is attempting to fill. What she is doing is remarkable.

I personally donated 500 sample tubes of bp gel to her so far, but this doesn't cover any of her other costs associated with what she does. If you'd like to help out a great non-profit organization, there are 2 things she needs:

1. Volunteer educators: If you have been successful on the regimen and would like to let kids know about acne treatments as well as talk to them about self-esteem issues, Debi would like to hear from you.

2. Donations: There is a button on http://www.acne.org/clearupskincare.html where you can donate directly. All donations are fully tax deductible. This help is vital to the continuation and growth of the organization.

Thanks!

-Dan

very cool, sound's like a positive effort... but no money here, i am but a poor 16 year old having to pay for college :-X