Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
richard26

strange thing - can anyone help??

Hi,

I had surgery on the tip of my nose to reduce the size of it. The surgery seemed to work initially and the tip was smaller and I was happy with it. Only thing about 3 months after surgery one side of the tip of my nose seem to start protruding which I wasn't happy with. The strange thing is that in the mornings it seems to look ok but then during the day the part of the tip seems to enlarge and protrude, it will also pertrude even more when I fiddle with it and Yes when I pick it! :o) No but seriously just wondered it it was some kind of internal scar that may inflame during the day for some reason and if there was any way of treating it??

Guest Captain Chaos

Sorry I've no idea...

Have you been to see anyone about it??

No, but I did have some so called permanent filler injected to fill out the area above so it wouldn't look as prominent, it did look better but it only lasted about two weeks. I heard that the nose absorbs the fillers quite quicky. Either that or the filler wasn't any good!