Notifications
Clear all

Oxy On The Spot

MemberMember
(@phish)

Posted : 07/04/2012 12:32 pm

what's happened to it? seems out of stock nearly everywhere!!!

MemberMember
(@pylinj)

Posted : 07/16/2012 1:24 pm

Yeah been looking into that product also I think Oxy discontinued it maybe a couple of months ago but I think you can come across it somewhere on the internet if your lucky! Btw is it any good?

MemberMember
(@lemmy)

Posted : 07/29/2012 3:20 pm

I find this product to be really effective - probably the best bp product on the UK market - but the tube is so small, it becomes just incredibly expensive to add this to a daily regime.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 07/30/2012 12:36 pm

Yeah, the tube was way to small. Quinoderm id about the closest I can remember texture wise but it's 5%.

MemberMember
(@zahid)

Posted : 08/01/2012 3:39 am

Emailed OXY

Thank you for your email and your interest on OXY on the Spot.

OXY on the Spot has not been discontinued. We are currently experiencing problems with our 3rd party manufacturer that make the product for us. Unfortunately, I am unable to give you a time line as to when this will be resolved.

Apologies that I cannot be more helpful.

Kind Regards

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/02/2012 5:12 am

Seems to be a bad month or two for BP users. First Stiefel discontinuing a lot of the PanOxyl brand and now this. Below is whats left...

Brevoxyl 4%

Quinoderm 5%

Panoxyl Aquagel 10%

Dans BP

Acnecide 5%

MemberMember
(@amymc)

Posted : 08/02/2012 4:45 pm

They sell it in the 99p stores if you have one near by!! Have stocked up on a few tubes being a bargain price. Think I've seen it in Home Bargains too, defiantly sell some OXY products :)

MemberMember
(@spillett)

Posted : 12/10/2012 12:01 pm

I used this all the time and cannot find it in any shops. I used to order, instead, via Amazon but now they say they are out of stock. I know BP is apparently banned in the UK so I'm guessing they are not allowed to continue with the product?? If you google OXY they only seem to do organic/natural facial products now??

MemberMember
(@phish)

Posted : 12/26/2012 1:14 pm

seems to have completely vanished now...

anyone heard anything/got any suitable replacements?

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 01/09/2013 4:02 am

I used this all the time and cannot find it in any shops. I used to order, instead, via Amazon but now they say they are out of stock. I know BP is apparently banned in the UK so I'm guessing they are not allowed to continue with the product?? If you google OXY they only seem to do organic/natural facial products now??

BP is band in the U.K? Seriously???

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 01/09/2013 12:54 pm

BP is band in the U.K? Seriously???

Over the counter BP is banned I think. You have to get it in prescription medications now.

MemberMember
(@vitaluna)

Posted : 02/02/2013 4:58 pm

I bought Oxy On The Spot 2.5% in my local Superdrug today, they seemed to have quite a few!

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 02/06/2013 7:24 am

Quinoderm have a twitter account and they too have been out of stock in a lot of places, their response was :

"demand due to a competitor going out of stock has impacted our stock holding."

I'm guessing theyre referring to panoxyl. I guess the other BP brands are having the same problem (although not a problem for them i suppose)