Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nessy

dandellion root tea

I read in a herbal book this is good for acne, has anyone tried it??, i just brought it yesterday and had one cup yesterday and two cups today, it does taste real shitty but i'll see it it does anything.

I read in a herbal book this is good for acne, has anyone tried it??, i just brought it yesterday and had one cup yesterday and two cups today, it does taste real shitty but i'll see it it does anything.

Thx for the heads up on this...i'll add it to my daily 8 cups of green tea!

I'll make it so i drink 3 cups of "Floradix Dandelion Leaves Herb Tea 15 bag" tea

And then my 8 cups of green tea!

Hope i won't get a bad reaction from this!

Hey Nessy,

After several months of drinking only water and green tea, I integrated dandelion root tea into my diet about 2 months ago. Keats is right! It is rather nasty stuff! Blech! doubt.gif I only drink one cup each night about a hour or two before retiring for bed. It serves as a good detox.

Hey Nessy,

After several months of drinking only water and green tea, I integrated dandelion root tea into my diet about 2 months ago.  Keats is right!  It is rather nasty stuff!  Blech!    doubt.gif  I only drink one cup each night about a hour or two before retiring for bed.  It serves as a good detox.

Heya Ryan,

Yes, the "dynamic duo" (LOL) has significantly improved my acne. I didn't mention it in my earlier post, because I guess the green tea can be perceived as sorta a "confounding variable." I was consuming it before the dandelion root tea, so I can't say with 100% certainty whether my progress can be attributed to the dandelion root tea. But, yes...I do believe it's played a role. HTH. Best wishes to you and your skin! smile.gif

thankz guyz, the taste is..well i nearly gag on it, so i just hold my breath haha!

its a great liver cleanser, i'll keep drinking too see any difference.

ummm...it would still be natural...i mean, you could probably buy dry dandelion roots and grind 'em and stuff 'em in capsules, right? that would be just as natural as drinking the tea. then you wouldn't have to drink tea that tastes like ear wax...

ummm...it would still be natural...i mean, you could probably buy dry dandelion roots and grind 'em and stuff 'em in capsules, right?  that would be just as natural as drinking the tea.  then you wouldn't have to drink tea that tastes like ear wax...

Guest Captain Chaos

Never tried it, where can you buy it?

Guest Captain Chaos
Chaos mate don't buy it!!!!!

It's the worst thing i've EVER TASTED!!...MADE ME FEEL REALLY SICK!!

Haha! I'll try most things once, this dandellion stuff sounds fun, can I make tea with the dandellions in my lawn? :o LOL!

No seriously where can I pick up a box, I'll give it a go, then bitch on here about how much I hate the taste..

Thanks (-:

I was on Accutane at the time I tried Dandelion tea and then I read it contained a fair amount of vitamin A so I decided it wouldn't be the best idea to drink it, besides the fact that the taste was really bad.