Find results that contain...
Find results in...
some

put 1 picture of me after the TCA 23% peel

just to show u what "peeling" means. smile.gif

hi all

been asked - so - i put 3 pictures of me at my profile :

note :

one is from 2004, one from 2000 , and one - after the peeling.

the picture after the peeling is gross . but you asked for it.

it's the LEAST gross picture i could have taken. in reallity it look even worst. imagine that with face full of flaws smile.gif)

Whoa! Some,

Looks good where the new skin is showing.

Tell me that is not your neck peeling off.

Are you using copper peptides? Good luck with your beautiful new skin.

eusa_clap.gif

cool man hehe, would people be frightened if you'd go out for shopping like that. skin hanging from yer face hehehe smile.gif

Good luck man! Where do you have scars then, I don't see none?

thank guys ! you are great smile.gif

i wonder how you could see from this not so sharp picture that the new skin looks good - but actually - it does smile.gif

but it have'nt got to the part of my face with the freckles and brown spots and pigmentation - i wonder if it will peel them, or pass over on them ... i guess i'll know tomorrow... or later tonight smile.gif

and no - it's not my neck peeling - but - the doctor was good and put the TCA on the line of my neck also - so it would look like one unit smile.gif

i'm new to this all Copper Peptites thing. what benefit should i see ? (i saw the skinbiology site.. it's seems superb. the question is if it's not just advertising ? what do you recommend ?

i wanna start a new routine to keep my skin like that as much as possible (although i have no doubt that the baby-looking skin is just a temporary state smile.gif

badboy, hi smile.gif

i don't have scar (almost non, or a few shallow ones).

my problem that made my skin "ugly" and not clear was - freckles, pigmentation, uneven texture, brown spots, and old red acne marks.

it wasn't "as" bad as it sounds, but - it came to a stage i had a number of not so small flaws (freckles old red acne marks) on my face that i could look in the mirror. (near eyes, on nose) etc...

and cometic products did very little to help (although i found some that WERE quite working ) so i decided to do the step . did it safely, and thinking it'll be allright smile.gif

i've been posting here since sunday (the first day of my peel) a few development posts. u can check them out if you are intereset smile.gif it's in the last pages smile.gif

yesterday my face were all red, but actually it was kinda nice in a wild way smile.gif

and about the peeling that you see in the pictures - today i've learned to control that. i wash with water every several hours - then put a moisturizer (the one my doctor perscribed me) . it helps soften the flakes , and glue them to the skin - so they won't hang.

meanwhile - i'm hanging... in there smile.gif

neat mate, did your skin immediately after the doc visit began to peel? hehe would kinda freak me out if i had to go over street with skin hanging lose from my face tongue.gif

I hope you get good results.

badboy.... smile.gif

no no no . just my other posts. i wrote them with full secription how my skin looked every day.

it's a week process and it doesn't happen immidiately. actually the peeling started a bit on the third day - but today it REALLY peeled (the picture is from today).

when i came from the doctor - face is really red , and all the flaws in the face (freckles, brown spot) and enourmeously gitantic. then look very storng and bigger then usual and your pores looks bigger i think if i remember.

but i went with a girl-friend of mine, and we went after to eat in the resturant . both of us with hats... and i didn't much cared smile.gif

and thanks for the wishes.

if you have acne scars - i read and was told by my doctor that laser should be better for them (but as he said - it doesn't work for anybody).

i also had a few shallow scars. when i'll get my skin back - i'll try writting here wha't with them. right now i'm waiting to see the wonder of my freckles shedding . i don't belive it's gonna happens. i'll belive it if/when i'll see it smile.gif

Guest Tracy

Some....the peeling skin looks very dry. Are you keeping it moist with an ointment?

tracy , hola smile.gif

yes. the picture was when i woke up, before i moistured it.

now, with the moisture - most of the hanging flakes are gone too of course.

but now i just moticed a few red pimples (two) on my left side. but it was expectable i guess..all that rich moisturize ron my face smile.gif

thanks for the concern Tracy smile.gif

(and i'm not a cat smile.gif

tracy, by the way - if you are here , i have a question , since i gained so much from your experience :

since today i water and moisture my skin . (but not fanatically. once in 3-4 hours)

and of course every time i moisture it , it peels a little more (because i rub gently the moisture in to skin) - and reveals new skin (but little by little)

am i doing right ? cause i'm afraid i'm revealing skin that is not already ready to show ?

it's seems that when i eat, or talk in the phone, the muscles accelerate the peeling (in a moderate way). but i have a feeling i didn't move my face some of the skin wouldn't have come off ?

so - is it the natural way ? or am i damaging ?

Hi,

I ordered the tca peel 12.5% from muac and was wondering if anyone could tell me the exact process of how to do everything. I know it comes with directions but I just want to make sure to do everything exactly right. I'm doing the peel on my back. I'm doing almost my entire back for hyperpigmentation, should I do it one section at a time or all at once? Also, I usually use a wash cloth in the shower, should I not use it on my back while i'm waiting for the peel to take effect? Thanks for any information.

Guest Tracy
Hi,

I ordered the tca peel 12.5% from muac and was wondering if anyone could tell me the exact process of how to do everything.  I know it comes with directions but I just want to make sure to do everything exactly right.  I'm doing the peel on my back.  I'm doing almost my entire back for hyperpigmentation, should I do it one section at a time or all at once?  Also, I usually use a wash cloth in the shower, should I not use it on my back while i'm waiting for the peel to take effect?  Thanks for any information.

Thanks tracy76567. Now once it starts peeling do I put more ointment or should I use something to lock in moisture like vaseline? The ointment I intend to use is neosporin. How many layers should I use of the peel?

Guest Tracy

Once it starts peeling, I'd prolly use a zinc oxide ointment. It's reasonably priced, so you can use it generously on your entire back, and the zinc will help you heal faster. The Neosporin will lock in the moisture in the same manner that vaseline will, except that it's more expensive than vaseline and it helps prevent infection.

Any type of zinc oxide ointment will do, Here is one so you can see what I'm talking about:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...x=29384&tab=0#0

Also, I really don't know how many layers you should apply. I'd prolly do two if I were you....cause it seems to me that skin on the back would be somewhat tougher than skin on your face....but I'm not a doctor, so don't take my word as Gospel. biggrin.gif

trace,

well, a hard night now sad.gif

i'm starting to get tired of all this.

suddenly from this afternoon the peeling stopped.

i have 1/3 of every side of me (around mouth) peeled. and that's it.

you really frightened me with the pigmentation thing. pigmentation is my nightmare. but on the other hand - it's good to know that, and that you are not holding information from me smile.gif

being locked at home.. and the fact that i suddenly not sure that i'll totatlly peel until monday (which i have to go to work depresses me).

well, the areas that peeled areindeed kinda pink. they don't seems pigmented now though.

i'm trying and handling it not to accelerate skin's natural peeling .

but as i said - i feel that every time i eat , talk on the phone etc. the muscles move and skin starts to crack - so i don't know if that's kinda helping or damaging the process.

i think i'll call it a night in two hours, and wake up tommorow see what happens. also maybe i start tommorrow putting sunscreen on the new reavealed skin (although it's only 20-30% of my skin). i only have Shishedo's spf55. it does contain zinc something in it. does that count ?

about the oinments... my english is not that good - is that oil ? cause i'm afraid that except Clarins' SOS serum or something like that i don't have any oil , and tell u the truth i feel dirty going on the street like this . all peeling . it's just not aseutic.

for the meantime - i'll sure try not to rub skin with the moisturizer - just pat it ! .

trace , sorry for bothering you so much, but i really need your advices.

by the way, do you think that since the skin starts to peel , 3-4 days are sure space for it to peel comletely ?

you are so helpfull . god bless your skin smile.gif

maybe tommorrow if my skin looks differently i'l put some other pictures...

i think my camera just commited suicide after having to picture this grossness smile.gif

by the way -

i also noticed that retin A + latley DR Brant microdermbration - just made my skin darker in places.

i kept thinking it can't be - but it happens every time i used it.

for a long time i have a suspicies that all this "thinnig skin products" some that put themselfves in the purpose on shedding skin and helping pignmentation - just making it more sensitive , and pigmented.

after all this (my peel) over, i want to start a new routine , effective but not someting that will challange my skin .

any suggestions ? (i ordered Kinerase lase week. never tried it. and it claimes not making skin sensitive like acids or retin A).

anyway, i think we should start listening to out skin , tracy, and if a product seems to up to aggrevate pigmentation - one should drop it . not persist using it.

i hope from now on i will be able to stand the temptation .

smile.gif

thanks again trace,

you made it possible for me to go and sleep in peace smile.gif (while my skin sheds to pieces smile.gif

not before i'll moisture it one more time . (i moisture about 4 times a day).

by the way - the paraffin cream the doctor perscribed me - stinks stinks stinks . i think tomorrow morning i will wash my face and put some Vaseline (Vaseline i do have . i was smart buying it before the peel smile.gif

although the parffin i guess is less greasy and disgausting then putting Vaseline on your face smile.gif)

right now the situtaion of my skin is that it kinda have 20% of each side of my mouth peeled completely . and there is a line. like a border line between the skin that didn't fall yet. and it's seem like a crust on the skin , if you know what i mean. but there is no flaking and no evidence yet that this crust is gonna shed.

and although i start getting nervous because days-clock is ticking - i'll do my best not to do anything un-natural for the skin to shed. let him do it "his way" smile.gif)

Guest Tracy
although the parffin i guess is less greasy and disgausting then putting Vaseline on your face smile.gif)

i start getting nervous because days-clock is ticking  - i'll do my best not to do anything un-natural for the skin to shed.  let him do it "his way" smile.gif)