Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was told about this acne cure that suposedly cures severe acne and what not in a matter of days. Some of my family members took this and it cured them for good including other freinds that they mentioned it too it's skunk meat tea I guess it's a beef jerky type of meat that you boil in water and drink the water and eat the fuckin meat for three days. When I first heard of this I was like damn this shit might work cause I've never heard of such a nasty disgusting cure before. Anyways I went thru he'll trying to get the damn meat because I couldn't find it anywher in the u.s they sell it in mexico so it took alot of attempts to cross it over if u catch my drift. In conclusion I took finally got the meat drank the water ate the meat actually believing this would work because one of my aunts kept telling me it cured her so I said fuck it you know. Well of course it tasted kind of weird but the meat wasn't so bad but after waiting 2 weeks I still have a shit face full of lumps. Waisted so much time and money trying to get this shit and in the end I feel weaker than before I feel like I've gotten knocked the fuck out by a baseball bat and i can't get up from this failed attempt. Have zero energy and I really want to just die already I don't care about anything anymore accept leaving this god damn world I'm so fuckin tired of looking like a god damn fucking freak everyday I look in the mirror and it's the same shit over and over again. This is bullshit I been good all my life trying hard in school since I was little never getting in trouble and receiving a shit face in return. Now I could careless about school thanks to my acne I miss so many days I've failed most of my college classes. What the fuck is even the point to life making money by working and having a good job when the fuck does this actualy happen. I'm sorry I went alittle bit off topic now just because It didn't work for me doesn't mean it doesn't work at all . Everybody is different so if you want to give it a shot it might work for you.

Sorry to hear it didnt work out for you... :/ but you seem like a great person don't give up. I know exactly how you feel, you try so hard to fix it but nothing seems to work. But what im learning is that looks aren't everything. You cant stop living because of ur acne. I actually need to take my own advice. Lol but yeah I had some days when i didnt want to go to school either. But i got my ass up and went because at the end of the day I was not going to let acne defeat me. This will pass.....if u ever need anyone to talk to if ur feeling blue. Hit me up. :) we all need to vent something. Including myself.

I'm sorry but skunk meat water? That's the most rediculous thing I've ever heard to clear acne.

I do feel your pain. Might want to get yourself into a good derm to start and see what they recommend. Never give up.

Boy do i know how it feels. Seems theres a miracle cure for everyone out there but us. I'm sorry it didnt work out for you.