Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sylosis16

Levulan Blue Light For My Mild Acne And Scars

Hey guys! been a while since coming on here. Looking for some advice/opinons. I've been on the acne.org regimen for about a year now with good results but I'm still not thrilled about how persistant the left over scars are proving to be. Would it be worth the money and time to go through with a levulan blue light treatment? I think I would only need one treatment. I attached a photo to give an idea of where im at right now before I try this. In the past I've had about five chemical peels done and while they did make a noticeable difference I still did not get quite the results I was hoping for.

Edited by Kboy1990

I had this treatment along with the Aramis laser and Vstar. I can tell you from my own personal experience that these did NOTHING for me. I wasted $4,000.00 on nothing.

The blue light was worthless, the Aramis just made me blister but the Vstar DID remove the redness by 100%.

The only down side was that I kept getting acne anyway so all of the redness returned.

So to sum it up, it was a 100% waste of money.