Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I dont know if it's too early for me to even post anything lol but im little concerned

so i always had to struggle with acne for the longest time *sigh

then i started using clarisonic which made it quite a difference. it didnt stop me from getting acne but i was getting them less

they were always cystic but i was free from whiteheads and non-severe blemishes

suddenly i started getting these 2 small areas of tiny bumps on each cheek then they started to spread out like a monster

and became blemishes (all kinds) !!!!!

i freaked and bought BHA toner from Garden of Wisdom and used it every day and night for about 2 weeks? and have seen no difference

i thought BHA would work cuz in my opinion, i thought my acne was caused by clogged pores

(i dont know what's really causing me acne)

anyhow, i bought bp treatment from acne.org and have been using it only at night for 3 days now (i only use bha toner in the morning)

whenever i put it on my face, it stings a tiny bit for a while then itches

i thought it could be because my skin was drying out

but someone told me it could be too harsh. i can't decide whether to continue or not

can someone please help me?

I dont know if it's too early for me to even post anything lol but im little concerned

then i started using clarisonic which made it quite a difference. it didnt stop me from getting acne but i was getting them less

suddenly i started getting these 2 small areas of tiny bumps on each cheek then they started to spread out like a monster

i freaked and bought BHA toner from Garden of Wisdom and used it every day and night for about 2 weeks? and have seen no difference

i thought BHA would work cuz in my opinion, i thought my acne was caused by clogged pores

anyhow, i bought bp treatment from acne.org and have been using it only at night for 3 days now (i only use bha toner in the morning)

but someone told me it could be too harsh. i can't decide whether to continue or not

hi there. why dont u try the complete set of DK's regimen? the 1st week of regimen is HELL but after that, u will see a hugeeee difference. The BP really stings but it's tolerable. u just have to hold on to it. give it a chance like a week or two. :) but i really recommend the whole set of regimen so that u can see improvement.

and btw, it's natural for ur face to itch and sting if ur not used to 2 pumps of BP. but ur face will eventually get used to BP in a few weeks. Goodluck!

I just completed my first week on DKR and it has been wonderful!!! The first week for hasn't been hell at all, and I can already see a difference. I highly recommend at least trying it out for three months to see if it'll work for you. & for me, the bp doesn't really burn & I've been using plenty day and night since the very first day. It burns a little bit when I apply mosituizer but nothing too bad. I would try the whole line of products if I was you. :) Good luck either way!