Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paulineprado

Cover Up Your Icky Acne Scars! - No Concealer!

I found a great way to cover up my acne scars using just one product. However, you could use 2 if you'd like to add a primer that'll make sure your makeup wont slip and slide everywhere especially in the summer time! So I use Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation for oily/combo skin. Its super full coverage but still looks natural! The formula is specifically for people with sensitive and oily skin which is perfect for us who have just that! Its super long lasting but if you want it to last even longer in scorching hot weather, try using Urban Decay De-Slick makeup setting spray and spray it on before and after you apply your makeup. It works great, I was skeptical at first but it really works!! I have a video showing you how I apply my foundation to cover up my scars, so here it is! I hope it helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d55DEMYBTY&feature=context-cha

Your scars are barely visible, you're lucky! :)

I've seen great reviews on this product and was so excited to go out and buy it today. Just got in actually lol. Going to try it out later and I'm planning on making a video of it, so excited to see how it looks! My red marks are.. well, red of course lol. They're very red so I never seem to get good coverage with my foundations because it ends up showing through a bit so I hope this covers them!