Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Marc-

Regimen in Europian products please :D

Yes Im Dutch....! :lol:

but if some1 can search the regimen (what worked for them) in their country, that would be useful to many ppl...

Im danish... this contry is fucked when it comes to acne supply

I'm Danish too. Yay! But I live in Sweden right now. What do you need? Is it BP? They don't sell that in DK anymore do they? Maybe I can help.

:lol:

I really need a good cleanser and mosturizer.. kan du anbefale nogle gode produkter der kan fåes i danmark

as for BP I have a product as good as that.. prinoc

Hej Hej!

Stuff from Aco Hud is pretty good. They're available in pharmacies here and are/will be available in DK. The company has recently bought cosmea so their own products will probably be available at Danish pharmacies soon. Aco ansiktstvätt and their moisturizer (I can't remember what it's called) are pretty good. I dont think they make it worse anyway. I'm no expert. I had mild acne because apparently I'm allergic to dairy-products. But my brother who had severe acne used them and they worked fine as far as I know.

As for BP. Should you need it sometime and if you live close to Sweden, you can get Basiron at the pharmacies here.

I feel silly writing this in English to you.

Ha' det godt og hyg dig! :lol:

okay skal jeg nok huske... bruger noget crappy rensemælk nu og aloe vera gel som fugt"creme".. det virker okay.. men langt fra optimalt

Ikke for at lyde som om jeg sälger deres produkter, men aco er også ret billigt. En 30 kroner per tube ansigtsvask eller creme. Håber det hjälper. Bruger du Dans regimen nu eller? Og hvis så - har det nogen effekt?

jeg bruger ikke dans da BP ikke kan fåes i danmark... jeg bruger noget ligene.. og ved at det er rense/fugt siden den er gal med.. fordi havde fat i noget ordenligt (fra sådan en helse butik) og blev clean.. men det sælger de ikke længere

Translation: I said that the products I suggested are cheap and asked if he followed Dan's regimen. The dear little zikzee then replied that he is not on Dan's regimen right now as it's difficult getting your hands on the right products in DK.

So there :lol:

jeg bruger ikke dans da BP ikke kan fåes i danmark...

I dont know how old you are but if you really need BP you can also try ordering it from this place http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/

You need a creditcard for doing that though, but if you're under 18 and you want to buy it yourself I have been told that you can get an Visa/Electron card at Nordea.

Im on accutane now....i also use the Hot-Towel method, and tape method.......

Ik zit nu op Accutane....ik doe ook aan de hete handdoek, en de plakband methode :D weet je wat dat is ?

Latex 8) Marc

jo marc, net gelezen die hete handdoek en tape method, welke tape gebruik je ?

jo marc, just read about the hot towel and tape method, what kind of tape are u using?

DUDE...ik gebruik gewoon plakband :shock: haha moet ik scotchtape of cellotape ofzo gebruiken ??

-i just use plain old scotchtape....should i be using cellotape or something ??

laterrr >Marc<

Despite the fact I am sitting here feeling somewhat depressed about my acne, this board is REALLY funny :shock: I know it's not meant to be funny - it must be my warped English sense of humour!

A question for you Marc, what on earth is the tape method all about? Please explain?!

Despite the fact I am sitting here feeling somewhat depressed about my acne, this board is REALLY funny :shock: I know it's not meant to be funny - it must be my warped English sense of humour!

A question for you Marc, what on earth is the tape method all about? Please explain?!

HI Haples hel

..the tape method is:

you get some scotch tape....and put it on your face....tap it on, and pull it of nice and gently, you will see like gross dead skin on the tape, after you did this, wash your face to clear you from some glue or something.

The Tape Method really helps against flaky skin..

greets Marc

Aan benzoylperoxide kan ik makkelijk komen (huismerk bij de apotheek; kost geen drol), maar wat zijn goede moisturizers/cleansers; gebruik nu Clean&Clear wasgel en Clean&cleur moisturiser....is er misschien iets beter te krijgen??