Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vinc

Duac Daily Gel

Great stuff, would highly reccomend it.

However, when pimples go, is it still wise to use it as part of your nightly routine or is putting it on pretty much every night for years damaging? Obviously I moisturise and stuff afterwards.

Duac was my first prescription medication, I would also recommend it!

Good advice about using it as part of your nightly routine (even if you are clear) and always moisturise afterwards, this stuff can be very drying.

My doctor put me on this again, even though I asked to be referred to a dermatologist and put on roaccutane. I now know why I had to stop using it. It makes my face incredibly itchy. Also I have some huge pimples on my cheeks and sudocrem would have healed them by now. I think I might just come off this myself even though its been less than a week, its not worth the irritation.

Ok so its still really itchy and I still get breakouts, although mild, but the duac has greatly reduced the amount of oil in my skin. Like at the end of the day I'm still looking fresh faced! I just love that. Just hate having scars though.