Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everybody, first off I'd really like to give a big thank you to everyone involved with this website. All of the suggestions and product reviews have really helped me. But Im still dealing with hyperpigmentation and blotchiness

Has anyone ever had luck with silkpeel treatments??? Hope to hear from ya

thanks

Hey, looked it up and tried to find more information on the "dermaceuticals" it supposedly infuses into your skin.

In my quick opinion, it seems like BS. Not worth the money! Of course, I can't make a full opinion until I know what actually they are trying to infuse into your skin.

In my opinion, nothing needs to be "infused." Good exfoliation treatments (both chemical and manual) are very effective, and most cosmetic products meant to hydrate, "restore," or what have you, are absorbed into the skin.

Good luck! :)

Hi,

I have had really great success with getting HydraFacial treatments. They are very reasonable pricing, and it is great because it's non-invasive and there isn't any downtime! I have gotten a series of them and I have seen a tremendous improvement in my skin tone and the hydration of my face! I would definitely recommend HydraFacial!

Good luck to you!