Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DaftFrost

Universal Quantum Geometry In All Foods! [Will Change Your Life]

I've been wanting to post this thread, but thought no one might read it if I just write it out.

I found this video just recently, although I knew about this way before.

It simplifies and summarizes most of them. This speaks everything at it's core! Every nature's conscious living geometry.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm6oCP4EjTY&feature=fvwrel

It also has part 2. Please watch this, as this will suddenly wake you up and give you a whole new ways to think.

To sum it up, we are vibrational beings conscious beings that can greatly affect the exterior world with our interior mind.

It is known as thought manifestation, or Law of Attraction. It can greatly affect our food, as well as other conscious beings.

We aren't even a temporary lasting consciousness, we are actually an eternal multi-dimensional beings. The journey on earthly dimension is only for the expansion of the source consciousness. Your physical body is more like a vehicle, for the mind/consciousness/soul whatever you call it.

This is not religion, this is the pure truth behind all. It can be classified as part of Quantum Physics, but science has its limits when it comes to discovering the truth behind everything of every physical existence.

There are only 2 emotions, Love and Fear, every other emotions exists by stemming from those 2. If your thoughts, words or feelings are more closer to LOVE or higher vibrational, it creates a perfect geometric shapes accordingly, if it's more closer to FEAR or lower vibrational, it's a distorted with a non geometric shape.

This also applies in sound frequency (vibration). More higher the frequency more complex shape it forms on malleable surfaces like water.

The whole Sacred Geometric thing also makes sense as how we consciousness are able to create new living creations using Geometric shapes above the 6th dimension.

Note that, as a light particle is trapped in a electromagnetic field and is slowed down, it creates a very dense form which we know as the 3rd Dimension as of today. Everything is vibrational, but the ripples of that wave is what defines it's form.

We coexist on the 4th dimension at the level of our emotions. It's where the non-physical exists, such as consciousness and emotions.

We work on the higher dimensions such as the 6th or 11th during our sleep. Our mind expands further and goes through the barriers, as it goes through the 3rd and the 4th barriers we encounter with our past thoughts or connections which display as dreams that occur within the last seconds during the gap between conscious and unconscious.

I really am fascinated by this type of discussion. And though many people might disagree, I think it's cool that you've invested so much time into thinking about these things. Who's to say your wrong? No one has the ultimate answer as to why we are here, and when you understand that, it becomes easier to look at these types of ideas without any resentment. Ultimately, you have to come to your own conclusions, but this definitely gives you something to think about

I really am fascinated by this type of discussion. And though many people might disagree, I think it's cool that you've invested so much time into thinking about these things. Who's to say your wrong? No one has the ultimate answer as to why we are here, and when you understand that, it becomes easier to look at these types of ideas without any resentment. Ultimately, you have to come to your own conclusions, but this definitely gives you something to think about

Well I think of it as something that isn't just an idea, but rather what really is behind all.

I myself have experienced such extraordinary spiritual events, otherwise my belief in all this wouldn't be that great. I am atleast basing and including actual real scientific evidences, otherwise most people wouldn't even bother reading, think it's crazy.

Quantum Physics, it amazingly goes with spirituality in every way. Your thoughts and emotions will change the water crystals under a microscope as it's shown in the video. There are actual people who have healed cancers like this, it works just the same way. I thought praying was stupid when I was little, but it really does affect everything.

The most religious way of praying now is actually wrong though, it may be bringing the opposite results. We just need to re-educate people.

Edited by DaftFrost

Yeah i'm actually interested in learning more about this stuff. There was a time when I might have rolled my eyes at some of the things you are talking about, but that was a time when I was convinced I knew how everything was and came to be. In other words, when I was going to church. But since I've abandoned all religious ties, it's really freed me up to openly and objectively look at ways of explaining our existence such as this one. I didn't mean to undermine what you were saying by calling this an 'idea', because you're right, there is a lot of science behind it, and i'm looking forward to learning more about it.

I think too many people are afraid of what they'll find if they look too far into anything new, because it might conflict with spiritual beliefs they've held all their lives. Thankfully, I kissed those beliefs goodbye without a second glance. I do still believe there was a creator of this universe, and I view this discussion as another way to open my mind up to new scientific ideas regarding how everything works and why. Science doesn't disprove creative design or spirituality, and that is something that many scientists are trying so desperately to do. I think what you're saying daft very much reinforces spirituality and the power of the mind, and it's really interesting to think about

And finding out more about something (to anyone still religiously tied down) doesn't mean you can't be objectively thinking at the same time. It's when we shut out ideas like this that we handicap our ability to further our understanding of this universe

You are 100% right: We are not our bodies! Our physical body is just temporary. Our mind is far more powerful than most people know. We are all connected: One with our consciousness. Most people today are living in low vibrational frequencies - In a state of fear. Once you realize just how majestic our universe is, and how amazing it is to be alive you will enter a new state of consciousness. You will start to feel love for everything and everyone. Everything is energy - Even the rocks. Our life on earth is short, but consciousness is eternal.

Yeah i'm actually interested in learning more about this stuff. There was a time when I might have rolled my eyes at some of the things you are talking about, but that was a time when I was convinced I knew how everything was and came to be. In other words, when I was going to church. But since I've abandoned all religious ties, it's really freed me up to openly and objectively look at ways of explaining our existence such as this one. I didn't mean to undermine what you were saying by calling this an 'idea', because you're right, there is a lot of science behind it, and i'm looking forward to learning more about it.

I think too many people are afraid of what they'll find if they look too far into anything new, because it might conflict with spiritual beliefs they've held all their lives. Thankfully, I kissed those beliefs goodbye without a second glance. I do still believe there was a creator of this universe, and I view this discussion as another way to open my mind up to new scientific ideas regarding how everything works and why. Science doesn't disprove creative design or spirituality, and that is something that many scientists are trying so desperately to do. I think what you're saying daft very much reinforces spirituality and the power of the mind, and it's really interesting to think about

And finding out more about something (to anyone still religiously tied down) doesn't mean you can't be objectively thinking at the same time. It's when we shut out ideas like this that we handicap our ability to further our understanding of this universe

It's good if you have abandoned your religious beliefs, not saying religions are bad but they are misleading in a way, as the true knowledge is actually something that is lot different from what you thought it would be. There's still a lot of confusion in the bible and many religious beliefs, all can be understood as you step into spirituality because it is and was the stem of all the religions out there. It will be like a click in your head where you'll see more of the truth.

I'll just state few keywords that can be explained, and is connected to what I am talking about:

-Psychic abilities (these are actually real, such as telepathy, telekinesis)

-Bermuda Triangle

-Schumann resonances (earth's pulsating heart beat which is increasing at the moment)

-7 Chakras

-Aura (clearly seen in images of Jesus and Buddha, or other highly awakened people, it's the ring in the background around their head)

-6th sense

-Ancient Texts

-Illuminati

-Religions

-Martial arts such as Kung Fu or Aikido where a spiritual energy is involved

-Chi Healing

-Global Warming

-Junk DNA (which is more than 95% of our DNA that does not code)

-Unknown human genes that has no evolutionary basis.

-2012 aka. ascension

-Astral Projection/Travel

-Spiritual world

-Higher dimensions

-Seeing beings unknown to this dimension

-What Einstein was trying to achieve.

-Recent Quantum Physics, where every atoms are found to be a consciousness. *aka string theory*

-Multidimensions

-Time not existing..

-Subconscious mind

-Sacred Geometry

-Water Crystals

-Many global problems.

Well they are just some I could name.

Edited by DaftFrost

1- if there was creator. who created creator? not to mention where did they got materials from? o.o magic? but then what is magic?

somekind of ruling forces couldve appeared/evolved with time along with everything else, but that ofcourse wouldnt answer why did something popped out of nothing anyway..

2- lots of disinfo, uneeded side-stories and people-pawns. to just take things as they are, this could be it or it could be not

3- you do understand that brain can be artifically tricked into feeling many..if not all things? i dont know, but there have been experiment where with somekinda device they put brain in obe like state, which is not quit the same as really being out of body therfor life after death and such is still questionable. i know what you think at this moment, but try to think from other aspect, there are clues in that list ofcourse..>.>

4- and what do you mean we are not our bodies? we are or we are not, but we have this vessel for this physical realms needs and it needs to be pretty and everything.

5- people need to hurry up and start figuring this out for real or we are all fucken wasted..

6- think deeper? with everything going on and being controlled. who and why would let you access stuff like this if it were legit? :S

so if in 6th dimension we can create gheometric shapes/code that could materialize in shape in this realm, how to get in there and whats the code for healthy skin and problems? you probably need to know dna and exact way how to apply such code and with what kind of frequencies, of what density and wavelenght and everything. but first of all...everybody knows various stories and all kinds of shit? but nobody can go in those dimensions, do something and then report stuff properly? like you know..any evidence? ive seen only..um..1? sorta convincing video that would maybe prove somekind of such energies, but really unless you've seen it, felt it on your own, you cant really be sure..

gotta love how you start with bp stuff, but end up travelling far into the cosmos and you still wont get cure just yet =.=

Edited by blahkun

1- if there was creator. who created creator? not to mention where did they got materials from? o.o magic? but then what is magic?

somekind of ruling forces couldve appeared/evolved with time along with everything else, but that ofcourse wouldnt answer why did something popped out of nothing anyway..

2- lots of disinfo, uneeded side-stories and people-pawns. to just take things as they are, this could be it or it could be not

3- you do understand that brain can be artifically tricked into feeling many..if not all things? i dont know, but there have been experiment where with somekinda device they put brain in obe like state, which is not quit the same as really being out of body therfor life after death and such is still questionable. i know what you think at this moment, but try to think from other aspect, there are clues in that list ofcourse..>.>

4- and what do you mean we are not our bodies? we are or we are not, but we have this vessel for this physical realms needs and it needs to be pretty and everything.

5- people need to hurry up and start figuring this out for real or we are all fucken wasted..

6- think deeper? with everything going on and being controlled. who and why would let you access stuff like this if it were legit? :S

so if in 6th dimension we can create gheometric shapes/code that could materialize in shape in this realm, how to get in there and whats the code for healthy skin and problems? you probably need to know dna and exact way how to apply such code and with what kind of frequencies, of what density and wavelenght and everything. but first of all...everybody knows various stories and all kinds of shit? but nobody can go in those dimensions, do something and then report stuff properly? like you know..any evidence? ive seen only..um..1? sorta convincing video that would maybe prove somekind of such energies, but really unless you've seen it, felt it on your own, you cant really be sure..

gotta love how you start with bp stuff, but end up travelling far into the cosmos and you still wont get cure just yet =.=

1. This physical dense form of reality or dimension came as an intent of the source You are little confused here, first we were simply a very higher vibrational consciousness. We didn't have a physical body, we were more like a mind, or like a thought. We are all conscious aren't we? we are all conscious of being here, if there were no consciousness in the first place, we wouldn't even exist or be aware of this.

We were this eternal consciousness (time doesn't exist in higher planes), that could manifest whatever we think into a form of reality. It's really hard to describe this as we are experiencing a lower limited dimension. We still have that ability today, to manifest our thoughts into reality but there's always a time gap. A delay, which doesn't exist in other planes.

There can't be another creator creating a creator, because the thing is they all would be a consciousness. We are like the fragments of the source one consciousness.

Thats where the Christianity got the idea of "God created us with his own image". So people thought God has to be a man with a human body. Which is very misleading.

That's is just a connection, if we were to talk straight to the point, people may lose interest or be confused.

3. Our brain is like a tool for our actual self to express itself. In order to experience on this plane it has to have a physical form of body also, therefore that's our physical body. Our brain could be described as a computer, while our higher self would be the user controlling it. Hacking the computer and messing with it will cause issues to the proper expression, but wouldn't cause an issue to the user.

4. As I said, to experience lower realms, we need this body. This body functions as an expression of our eternal true self. Death is not fearful, death is the process of leaving this small experience and return where we were really before. It's like a Movie Theater. This world being described as a movie theater, and depending on the movie you'll have different experience then when it's time to leave you leave the movie and return back to your normal daily experience with slight different perspective than before.

5. We are not wasted, all of this are planned. This is temporary, no need to create anger and negative issues. The only way of figuring this out is you exploring it by yourself.

6. If you are referring to the so called "secret Society" , they have to create an illusionary world so people would people think that it is not being controlled. Otherwise, if all of us knew the truth, they wouldn't have any power. If they just keep blocking all the Illuminati related websites from the internet, people would highly understand that, they really want to keep things secret and even more people will become aware of it.

We can all access into higher dimensions, but that is after we finish this journey on this plane. Then we decide wether if we want to reincarnate again as another human or just explore around in the other dimensions.

First of all you gotta accept that problems are not problems. They are temporary and they only serve on purpose for your higher self, that is learning and expansion.

More problems you have, more contrasting desires you'll get and that causes an expansion and understanding in the higher consciousness. We can't truly know happiness without sadness, we can't truly know what is white without knowing what is black right? Exactly that is why we are here.

Acne could be an incredible blessing, a blessing that could maybe make you live 20 more years, or explore amazing things in life like never before. People become narrow minded and see only the very surface of problems. Our physical body is highly affected by our current lifestyle, so it really isn't much something our DNAs could do. You'll need to realize it first before blaming Genes, and the world.

I may post another thread about the Earth's frequency, known as Schumann Resonance, as it could have a connection with acne.

Edited by DaftFrost

im sorry but there are awfully alot of problems with what you have said here, im not unfamiliar with all this stuff. i dont feel like debating it all right now. you do have a points there, its just that apparently you are lucky enough to not see the other side of the coin though, thats all i can say..

some people, if there are such..dont want no additional 20 years of sipping tea in rocking chair, but to have rocking their first 20 years instead aka no acne included :/

if problems are so insignificant and temporary for you, why are you even on this site? :/

im sorry but there are awfully alot of problems with what you have said here, im not unfamiliar with all this stuff. i dont feel like debating it all right now. you do have a points there, its just that apparently you are lucky enough to not see the other side of the coin though, thats all i can say..

some people, if there are such..dont want no additional 20 years of sipping tea in rocking chair, but to have rocking their first 20 years instead aka no acne included :/

if problems are so insignificant and temporary for you, why are you even on this site? :/

Sure... but I'll leave this one up to you to go look it up. Just because they seem like a fairytale to you, or doesn't work with your own beliefs doesn't entirely mean there should be a resistance against it. And what would be the other side of the coin? your posts are very vague with unclear ideas, with quite awful spellings, but that's what I least care about. I only said what I could under a vague understanding of your posts.

i dont say they are fairy tail at all, dude. also im not resisting it, im just i guess wondering why dont you question more of all what you come across? especially if its not scientifically approved and so? and there are reasons why i said that. but k ill look into this.

i dont have time for grammar! yolo! ><

but nevermind me, keep discussing guys...