Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheTruthHurts

About The Water Only Regimen

So I'm going to try the water only regimen where you don't use any products but water to clean/ wash my face. Essentially I want to go as natural as possible. So I have only one question, do I have to gently rub my face when only using water? Or do I simply just run water on my face? (showerhead) Because when I run my fingers on my face, it sort of feels dry and that it feels like I'm stripping the natural oils off. Where as If I use my face cleanser (Spectro Jel) it would feel smooth as If I'm gliding and I don't get that feeling of ripping the natural oils off my face.

Can I still be able to clean my face just by running the showerhead on it? Even after I sweat from a run?

Thanks!

Edited by TheTruthHurts

So I'm going to try the water only regimen where you don't use any products but water to clean/ wash my face. Essentially I want to go as natural as possible. So I have only one question, do I have to gently rub my face when only using water? Or do I simply just run water on my face? (showerhead) Because when I run my fingers on my face, it sort of feels dry and that it feels like I'm stripping the natural oils off. Where as If I use my face cleanser (Spectro Jel) it would feel smooth as If I'm gliding and I don't get that feeling of ripping the natural oils off my face.

Can I still be able to clean my face just by running the showerhead on it? Even after I sweat from a run?

Thanks!

What condition is your face in currently? Just wondering because I am trying the same thing. It's amazing after just rinsing my face with water it can feel dry and tight.. I do wonder about the Ph of our water.

I hope you get some answers.