Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nathan*mozart

Back Log Of Bp On Face..?

Has anybody else experienced a sort of back log of BP on their face?

It's hard to explain but when I start to cleanse of a night time, I get a sort of white pastey substance on my cheeks - I'm not sure whether it is simply wet flakey skin, or it is BP that hasn't sunk in throughout the entire today because I've been using too much of it.

I've noticed that although I do not use more than a finger's length of BP, I do not spread it throughout my entire face. Namely, the bottom half of my cheeks. The white pastey stuff appears in the centre of my cheeks. This is what makes me think that I'm using too much of a concentration of BP in a particular area and my face can't fully absorb it.

This has meant that my face is now taking longer to dry after cleansing (it's went from 5/10 minutes to around 30 minutes) and also it takes longer for the BP to sink in (around 50 minutes to even an hour!).

I'm laying off the BP tonight but still cleansing and moisturising with jojoba oil to see if this helps.

Was just wondering whether this or something similar has happened to any of you guys ?

Edited by nathan*mozart