Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DanTheMan123

Going Crazy Trying To Keep My Face Stable, Help?

I used to have terrible acne, like a year and a half ago. I used dermatologist prescribed creams for like 8 months which killed off my acne but left me with a horrible case of hyperpigmentation. Fast forward to today and I've made amazing progress in clearing my hyperpigmentation but it's still kind of bad.

Problem is my face is very unstable now. I keep waking up with random little spots.. They're hardly even zits like they're literally so small that they don't look bad on their own, but there's so many of them and combined with my hyperpigmentation it makes me look terrible. I have good days and bad days. Last week I had a bunch of days in a row where my face looked really healthy! Almost no spots and my hyperpigmention looked really mild. This week for the last few days my face has looked horribly unhealthy: red, aggravated, with lots of spots.

I don't know what controls my face and I'm going crazy trying to get a handle on it. I'm being really gentle: Using honey at night to cleanse, using a turmeric mask every 2 nights (although I recently upped it to every night which might have been bad), and using a bottle of aloe vera/vitamin e at night/day. I just don't understand why I have days where my face looks and feels so healthy and why I have days where it looks and feels terrible and gets all these spots.

For the most part I'm eating healthy and trying to keep my stress down, but it's really hard when I get so hung up on this. It's frustrating cause I know I have plenty of days where my skin looks great, so I know it's possible! Why can't it be stable and look good everyday?

I'm right with you. I have days when my skin looks good and fresh then there's day when all my spots show up and my skin is red and old looking. I use the same exact shit everyday. I'm obsessed with my skin too.

Try to find fresh aloe Vera gel, if thats not what your using already. It makes a big difference, I have hyperpigmentation since I'm darker skinned. So i use aloe vera at night and also during the day if I'm not going out. You will see drastic improvement.

I'm totally obsessed too! I hate it sometimes, so stressful. :/

Try to find fresh aloe Vera gel, if thats not what your using already. It makes a big difference, I have hyperpigmentation since I'm darker skinned. So i use aloe vera at night and also during the day if I'm not going out. You will see drastic improvement.

Oh my god I absolutely love Aloe Vera. I bought some pure stuff and it is heaven sent. I don't know about hyperpigmentation but it helps heal my not so fresh skin and blemishes faster. I use it on burns and on pretty much everything. :P I already ran out actually, need to stock up on some more.

But honey has helped my spots become less red and seemed to make them smaller. They're still apparent and I really would like to find something life changing for hyperpigmentation and also for enlarged pores. I hate my big poressss.

Oh my god I absolutely love Aloe Vera. I bought some pure stuff and it is heaven sent. I don't know about hyperpigmentation but it helps heal my not so fresh skin and blemishes faster. I use it on burns and on pretty much everything. :P I already ran out actually, need to stock up on some more.

But honey has helped my spots become less red and seemed to make them smaller. They're still apparent and I really would like to find something life changing for hyperpigmentation and also for enlarged pores. I hate my big poressss.

Omg yeah I love it! Its amazing aloe vera! I ordered organic honey yesterday, I can't wait to try it. I'm also gonna try Dan's AHA+ to see if it helps my overall complexion. Acne scars are a bitch! I feel bad for ppl who have a lot. :( aloe didn't help with you pores?

Oh my god I absolutely love Aloe Vera. I bought some pure stuff and it is heaven sent. I don't know about hyperpigmentation but it helps heal my not so fresh skin and blemishes faster. I use it on burns and on pretty much everything. tongue.png I already ran out actually, need to stock up on some more.

But honey has helped my spots become less red and seemed to make them smaller. They're still apparent and I really would like to find something life changing for hyperpigmentation and also for enlarged pores. I

hate my big poressss.

yes I really want to try fresh aloe vera! can you guys please explain it to me though, is it a plant or a gel? people say fresh or pure aloe vera and I think they're referring to the actual plant but is it better to just get a natural gel? If so where do you get it?

What we mean by fresh is the gel that comes from the natural plant, not that bottled stuff. I basically cut a leaf from the aloe plant and use the fresh gel from inside the leaf on my skin. Its amazing! They say this type of gel is the most pure and works the best I believe. :)

If you can't find an aloe plant near by I heard you can buy some leafs at whole foods. But im not sure. Or try to find a product that's say 100% aloe vera not aloe vera gel.

Yeah I use a pure aloe vera liquid thing. It's really not a gel. I don't use the actual plant, but I've heard that works even better. You can find them online on Amazon and stuff.

I really want to try organic honey too. My budget doesn't allow for that so I just go with as close to it as I can get.

Yeah I use a pure aloe vera liquid thing. It's really not a gel. I don't use the actual plant, but I've heard that works even better. You can find them online on Amazon and stuff.

I really want to try organic honey too. My budget doesn't allow for that so I just go with as close to it as I can get.

Dude i know this whole buying stuff for your face gets so expensive. Especially because I want to try everything and yeah organic stuff is more expensive but i got my organic honey like a 22oz for like 12 bucks on Amazon.