Notifications
Clear all

Journey To Clear Skin Kenny's Log

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 06/28/2012 1:43 am

hey guys,

i decided that i need to write something on here!

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 06/29/2012 1:03 am

before Accutane, i had tried Mino(150mg per day, 2pills in morning, 1 when bed), which was worked super good for me, my mild acne cleared up within 2 months,

i had no side effect on Mino(after taking it, i felt really hungry, thats it). Mino had been working for 7months, and then my acne came back.

in Feb and March 2012, acne was getting bad,

i went to see my Derm, she asked me to take Accutane, i was like, damn, my acne was not that bad, why did i need Accutane, plus, those side effects were horrible.

however, she prescripted 40mg Accutane for me.

i was afriad of the side effects, so i did not take it, in may i had an appointment i asked my derm,

if i did not take Accutane, what else could i take. "Doxy+Epiduo" she said.

during the May, i wasted the WHOLE month on Doxy + Epiduo,

no side effect on Doxy, Epiduo gave me nothing but whole bunch of shit!

my face was on fire,super dried on Epiduo,

made my acne worse,

i can tell, my acne never had this bad before,

mom was shocked,

and then we decided lets give Accutane a chance, even though it has horrible side effect.

right now i am on Accutane 10th pill.

nothing special, yet,

however i do have dry lips, but thats ok, i can handle it with lip blam,

i keep moisturizing my whole body, in caese it gets dry,

fingers crossed.

#itgetsbetter

there you go..

hope accutane works for me!!!

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MemberMember
(@heather135)

Posted : 06/29/2012 8:12 am

Hey! I just started accutane 4 days ago. I know its hard but try not to think of all the horror stories you've read about the drug, for every horrible story you've read there are many more people with beautiful skin because of accutane.

Will be keeping an eye on your log because your not that far ahead of me :)

Very best of luck to you!

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 06/30/2012 2:46 am

day 12!!

lips are drier than before,

little bit low back sore, but no biggie.

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 07/06/2012 6:25 pm

I feel really bad guys.

Hate people saying"what's wrong with your skin,it looks horrible" or kinda shit,

I know how bad I look like,

Dear lord, I don't wanna see anyone.

Fuck that Epituo gel,

See what it did to me, nothing but the worst acne i have so far.i really really shouldn't have wasted a month for that shit.

Why I have so many whiteheads on my face,

Please help me please......

DAY 18 on accutane,

Next appointment in 2weeks.

People! Stop judging!

MemberMember
(@legittrenace)

Posted : 07/07/2012 2:24 am

My initital breakout was around day 18. I know how bad it feels. I had to go to work every day at a grocery store and let people see me like that. It was tough. I just wanted to stay home and hide in bed. It's just something that has to happen before you can get better. Stay strong and don't get discouraged!

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 07/08/2012 12:00 am

ok,

i have something to update.

day 19

first, i am getting moody, feeling down without any reason, it lasts 2-3 hours,

2nd, my face finally gets dried out a bit,

3rh, whiteheads look horrible

4th, keep breaking out

My initital breakout was around day 18. I know how bad it feels. I had to go to work every day at a grocery store and let people see me like that. It was tough. I just wanted to stay home and hide in bed. It's just something that has to happen before you can get better. Stay strong and don't get discouraged!

so hows ur treatment now?.

i hope you do good buddy!

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 07/15/2012 5:32 pm

time flies!!!!

have an appointment on Wednesday

blood work tomorrow (Monday)

cant believe its been a month!!!

Day27

seems my face has some improvements,

but still not perfect,

still breaking out here and there,

whiteheads are always a problem, dont know why each spot has whitehead inside

small patchs on cheeks

not too much side effects,

might pump up to 60mg

i dont know, lets see..

MemberMember
(@ghostunit)

Posted : 07/15/2012 6:14 pm

Don't worry about whiteheads. You get them because the Accutane is pulling out all the toxins (I think, I never used Accutane, so I'm not sure, but if you never experienced a lot of whiteheads at all prior to Accutane, that could be it) . I'm glad you see some improvements.

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 07/16/2012 12:02 am

Don't worry about whiteheads. You get them because the Accutane is pulling out all the toxins (I think, I never used Accutane, so I'm not sure, but if you never experienced a lot of whiteheads at all prior to Accutane, that could be it) . I'm glad you see some improvements.

Thanks!!!

MemberMember
(@ghostunit)

Posted : 07/16/2012 8:32 am

Thanks!!!

Your skin will be better than mine soon since I am treating my skin naturally which takes long. ha ha,, Accutane is very strong.

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 07/17/2012 12:50 am

Thanks!!!

Your skin will be better than mine soon since I am treating my skin naturally which takes long. ha ha,, Accutane is very strong.

why dont you just give Accutane a chance?!

MemberMember
(@ghostunit)

Posted : 07/17/2012 10:09 am

Thanks!!!ï¼ï¼‰

why dont you just give Accutane a chance?!

I'm into only all natural :) That's why I stopped using BP even when it worked for me. My skin is pretty calmed. I do breakout sometimes with 1 or 2. I do see lots of tiny bumps, but trying not to stress about them. If my skin gets worse again, I will consider accutane. Accutane is my last option. So far, eating healthy and exercise is working OK.

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 07/18/2012 2:58 pm

Ok guys!!!

I finishedy 1st month!

It was anot too bad, side effects were, moody for the first two weeks, dry lips and dry nose since 2nd week, other then that, nothing else.

My whole body wasn't that dry.

Did blood work on Monday, everything is fine,

Friends say my skin looks a bit better, I dont know, maybe, lol. My derm didn't say my skin looks better though,

She suggests me to take 80mg the other day,

1-2-1-2-1-2 ...... (pill(s))

Or

1-1-2-1-1-2 .......(pill(s))

As I weight 140lbs, and mild side effects,

So she pumped up to 80mg

What u guys thinking?

Which one would be better?

I should take 7packs of Accutane,

Now 1 down!!!!

Month 2 begins!!!

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 07/18/2012 11:24 pm

hey?.

anyone? that has same situation as mine?

please tell me!!!!

please!

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 07/22/2012 3:12 am

hey yo,

i am guessing 2nd wave of breakout is coming.,

40/80 switch,

hope it wont be too shitty.

Day35ish

MemberMember
(@nickireland7yahoo-com)

Posted : 07/22/2012 4:26 pm

Good luck!! Looks like you are pretty much using the exact same products I used when I took accutane, the same weight, the same severity when you started out, same side effects so far...

Not gonna lie, accutane is hell while you're on it. I had nosebleeds, dry skin, and was moody. And you're probably going to keep breaking out, etc. & month 2 is pretty much a standstill month. But month 3-5 is just amazing. Your skin will heal like crazy and every day you'll look in the mirror and there will be less lesions on your face!

My advice: stay out of the sun at all costs on accutane and 3 months afterwards. & DO NOT pick at your acne. If something is really bothering you, I suggest using the slightest bit of sulfur overnight and it will help a bit. But don't abuse the sulfur because you shouldn't really use anything else on accutane! You can get sulfur at walmart for like $7 (acnefree brand) or from proactiv for $8 or so.

Otherwise, just be patient and it will work! smile.png good luck!

OH! & I started out at 40, then 60 month 2, and then 80 months 3-5.

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 07/22/2012 11:19 pm

[quote name=nick :)' timestamp='1342992364' post='3268314]

Good luck!! Looks like you are pretty much using the exact same products I used when I took accutane, the same weight, the same severity when you started out, same side effects so far...

Not gonna lie, accutane is hell while you're on it. I had nosebleeds, dry skin, and was moody. And you're probably going to keep breaking out, etc. & month 2 is pretty much a standstill month. But month 3-5 is just amazing. Your skin will heal like crazy and every day you'll look in the mirror and there will be less lesions on your face!

My advice: stay out of the sun at all costs on accutane and 3 months afterwards. & DO NOT pick at your acne. If something is really bothering you, I suggest using the slightest bit of sulfur overnight and it will help a bit. But don't abuse the sulfur because you shouldn't really use anything else on accutane! You can get sulfur at walmart for like $7 (acnefree brand) or from proactiv for $8 or so.

Otherwise, just be patient and it will work! smile.png good luck!

OH! & I started out at 40, then 60 month 2, and then 80 months 3-5.

thanks!!!!

right now i have 4-5 active spots on my checks,

2-3 on my forehead,

other then that its healing,

my face is peeling, has some patches around my nose and chin,

cant put too much CeraVe cream on before sleep,

cuz my face will look greasy in the morning even though washed,

i am afrid it will become flake.....

:(

so far side effects : Dry Lips (Managable) , mild back pain(short time though), was being moody during the first couple weeks,

dry face is coming, i guess, patches around nose and chin

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 07/24/2012 6:26 pm

I have two pics to show u guys tonight,

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 07/24/2012 11:44 pm

post-178093-0-18276300-1343190688_thumb.

here's my Arm,

whats that?

Rash? eczema??

have 4-5 spots all over the body.

what should i do?

post-178093-0-27964700-1343191110_thumb.post-178093-0-59720200-1343191118_thumb.

my legs!!!!!!

Joint Line,help!!!!!!!

day 37.

face looks a little worse today, not as good as last week,

dont know why,

like last couple days, when i woke up,

some blood marks on my pillow,

i really did not know what did i do while sleeping.

getting tough!

OH BY THE WAY!!!!!

i lose Weight!!!

was 140lbs,

now 134lbs......... holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 07/27/2012 9:49 pm

hi all,

i am still breaking out, but not at much as before, seems like it will breakout everywhere.

some sports are smooth but has RED MARK on,

why is that :(

can i get rid of these red marks? when then?...

Worrying!

MemberMember
(@nickireland7yahoo-com)

Posted : 07/31/2012 4:37 pm

yeah i got those dry spots too. Just keep putting heavy lotion on them! they'll go away if you put hand cream on them like 5 times a day lol

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 08/02/2012 10:38 pm

so far so good!!!!

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 08/06/2012 10:51 pm

hi all!

just finish my 2nd pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so far have taken 60 pills!!!!!! 40mg/one

MemberMember
(@kennydewyze)

Posted : 08/08/2012 12:01 am

DRY SPOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATE!