Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
strax

Safest Fruit In Terms Of Sugar

i read about apples being good but they taste so sweet to me.

i know all types of berries, already...

I thought apples were good too but then my naturopath doctor said it would feed the yeast in my body. I still eat it occasionally but not as much as back then. The fruits he said that I could eat in moderation was Papaya, Pineapples and Kiwis.

watermelon is sweet, but not that bad...don't get the small minis those things pack around 2000 calories alone, due to the large sugar amounts, i actually like em lol but if youre trying to stay away from sweet dont get them.

Mango, Papaya, Pineapple full of beta carotene, enzymes etc.

Vitamin C / B6 lowers blood sugar and beta carotene regulates blood sugar. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Any whole fruits is fine. Its bottled juice that is the culprit

Mango, Papaya, Pineapple full of beta carotene, enzymes etc.

Vitamin C / B6 lowers blood sugar and beta carotene regulates blood sugar. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Any whole fruits is fine. Its bottled juice that is the culprit

agreed, juicing is great as well....fresh apple juice is awesome

???

Avocados are fruit. They are also delicious and great for you.

Cranberries are also extremely low in sugar, and have other health benefits.

That said, fruit are unnecessary as long as you are getting your essential nutrients from other sources.

???

That said, fruit are unnecessary as long as you are getting your essential nutrients from other sources.

avocados and fructose?

???

avocados and fructose?

OP asked about sugar, and avocados are really high in various nutrients, have good fats, and a small amount of carbs. Carbs = sugar = relevant to OP's question!

Also OP, I wouldn't worry too much about fruit here and there unless you have some metabolic issues you're trying to correct by limiting sugar intake. The soluble fiber could be helpful for your gut flora as well. Sleeping good and exercising are other important factors in various metabolic processes, and especially insulin. Be mindful that although fruits do contain sugars, they come along a variety of nutrients. You could also have them with some fat to slow the absorption. For example, I like to have a smoothie of full fat coconut milk with blueberries and a banana.