Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
otherguy

So What Kind Of Acne Is This And What Do You Guys Recommend?

So, I wanna get clear like soon. I'm putting a picture of my gross self so you guys could hopefully give me some feedback and some advice. Is it really severe, or are they mostly just scars? Just a little FYI on what I have been up to: I have been taking green tea pills for about 2 weeks, I have been drinking three teaspoons of Braggs AVC for about one month, I also apply it topically twice a day (but I don't dilute it when I apply it topically) I have cut off dairy for about 3 days, and I wash my face twice a day with Cetaphil, and at night I apply DeLacruz sulfur for about ten minutes and then sleep with OXY10 BP. Please help!

post-176034-0-77423100-1340825476_thumb.

post-176034-0-77423100-1340825476_thumb.

I started out doing what you were doing about a year ago, it's been a long painful year of learning and gradually getting stricter with my diet. I'm gonna save you a year of trouble and just tell you the most effective treatment.

Your acne ( i know this because it's on your cheek) is because of gut flora problems. So read this:

http://gutflora.com/?page_id=203#grains

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/316709-gut-flora-after-5-years-i-finally-found-the-root-cause-and-im-clear/page__hl__%2Bgut+%2Bflora

One thing everyone agrees on, on this website is to cut out sugar and high GI foods, that will give you the fastest results.

p.s. it's cystic acne.

Cut out dairy permanently. (fixes hormones)

Low to no sugar. (fixes your gut)

Take probiotics. (fixes your gut)

And last, but very importantly, get 30+ minutes of sun exposure a day OR supplement 10,000 IU vitamin D-3 a day. (fixes hormones)