Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Contento

Burn Skin From Acne Products

Hello., i apoligize for posting my question here, i do not know if this is the right place to do it.

anyway how can i fixed this issue? i been using all kind of products and my face looks burn. it is normal?

will it stay forever or it can be fixed with laser treatment? anyone please thank you...

to be more specific my right side of my face looks burn like very shiny and burn...

i got this after i apply thyme on my face and it looks like it burn my sky and now it looks a little ugly. i'm worry. is this a permament burn or wiill it go away with creams or laser treatment?

How long ago did you put thyme on your face? Could you actually have a rash, not a burn? If so, it's possible you're having an allergic reaction. You should see a dermatologist.

Stop using thyme on your face and use hydrocortizone 1% can be bought in most stores until it improves.Use a gentle face wash to wash with like cetaphil.