Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys! I really think this post can help many people, I really do think that this cleanser is the secret.

I recommend everyone to try Cetaphil GENTLE skin cleanser, my spots are almost all gone and I have never heard anyone get any sort of problems from it, maybe it doesn't ultimately do anything at all, but never does it do something bad, at least not that I know of and taking risks is a big thing for our skin, so yes I do really recommend it.

Anyways, I love the cleanser, It's just too gentle it seems, it feels like pure water at times.

PS : I have a bit of an oily skin (but I don't like the oily skin brand from Cetaphil as much as the gentle one)

My question is:

What can I add manually to the cleanser (something natural) to help me with my oily skin and help make it more effective as it is a bit too gentle. (NOT LEMON JUICE)

Edited by Industrio

That stuff has sodium lauryl sulfate which is an irritating ingredient for some people with sensitive skin, such as myself. I use aveeno ultra calming foaming cleanser.

Foaming cleansers are better for oily skin than the cetaphil cleanser u use.

That stuff has sodium lauryl sulfate which is an irritating ingredient for some people with sensitive skin, such as myself. I use aveeno ultra calming foaming cleanser.

Foaming cleansers are better for oily skin than the cetaphil cleanser u use.

Foaming cleanser for oily skin? Helllll nooooo........ Gel Cleanser, Hydrating Cleanser and Milk cleansers are better for oily skin. They really cured my oily face.

It all depends on the person YMMV your mileage may vary. I know cetaphil did not work for me but worked for many of my friends