Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FruitBiscuits

Covergirl Clean Liquid Makeup (Normal Skin)

Today I tried Covergirl CLEAN liquid foundation for Normal Skin and I really liked it.

I'd never been a big fan of foundations before because they made my skin look caky and worse...also my skin broke out if I wore them all day. So I usually skip using foundation, and only use clear color primer then and mineral powder.

But this Covergirl foundation is so light, and my skin looks very natural with it. It also makes my skin stayed matt all day. I didn't even need my primer!

So now I am thinking to keep using it, and I am hoping it won't break me out...!

Has anyone tried it before? If so did your skin break out after using it for a while?

Please share your experience if you have any...smile.png !

I own the oily skin CLEAN makeup and I love it. If I am going out for a special occasion I use it for a better coverage. It has never broken me out!

Hi, just a question about this makeup (was considering using it).

Does it provide full coverage? I have very red marks on my cheeks and have been using Fit Me foundation which I was loving, until recently it seems that it hasn't been covering my red marks as well. Since it's almost out, I was gonna try switching foundations.

Does it provide full coverage? I have very red marks on my cheeks and have been using Fit Me foundation which I was loving, until recently it seems that it hasn't been covering my red marks as well. Since it's almost out, I was gonna try switching foundations.

I found that it was a very natural light to medium coverage, but it is definitely buildable.

I found that it was a very natural light to medium coverage, but it is definitely buildable.

Thanks for the reply. I may look into getting a bottle just to try it out.