Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DaftFrost

What They Are Doing To Our Water.

We all know that the US tap water is added with fluoride.

Guess what? They are planning to add something else to it.

Lithium, yep...

One you find in batteries. Lithium is a toxic and very reactive metal.

Supposedly it is said to have effect on the brain where it reduces depressive symptoms and reduce suicide rates.

Why would the government be concerned about "suicide rates" when it has lot more bigger problems it could solve.

Atleast ban Artificial Hormones and Food Additives, instead of this.

Quoted from the source: http://wakeup-world....drinking_water/

" Apparently there are not enough chemicals already added to our drinking water, as there is now a call by “experts” to further poison our water supplies by adding Lithium. Their main reason is to decrease suicide and violent crime rates.

So it this how we wish to function as a society? Instead of dealing with our issues at hand, let’s drug ourselves so that we don’t have to deal with personal subjects that may be perceived as hard, negative or scary. This is not a time for putting our heads in the sand and pretending or even hoping that an issue will just resolve itself. Where is the personal growth in that? Don’t you feel elated when you resolve a personal issue that no longer hangs over your head or weights on your mind? It is more important than ever to clear ourselves of past issues that we have held onto and allow more room for the new energies coming to earth to take its place within our being.

What is Lithium usually prescribed for?

• Bi polar disorder
  • Agitation not associated with bipolar disorder
  • Depression and to boost the effect of antidepressants
  • As a mood stabiliser
  • Sever Migraine Headaches

“Much like fluoride, lithium alters the brain’s normal production of serotonin and norepinephrine, which in turn artificially alters the way an individual thinks and how he or she feels about a given situation. Lithium is literally a mind-altering, antidepressant chemical substance that those promoting it openly admit modifies brain function. And yet they purport that forcibly inducing these chemical changes on the unwitting populations of the world is a good and acceptable idea.” Source

So what are “experts” saying?

“Lithium has been heralded by some experts as the next potential flouride, after scientists found suicide rates were lower in areas where the drinking water had higher concentrations of the element, reports the Daily Mail” Source

Time to supplement? Some scientists believe lithium could reduce suicide rates if traces were added to drinking water. The study, published in the British Journal of Psychiatry, analysed a sample of 6,460 lithium measurements and then compared suicide rates across 99 districts.” Source

If anyone still believes that adding fluoride into our drinking water is a good idea. Please read our article on this subject here.

What are some side effects of Lithium?

• extreme thirst, urinating more or less than usual;
  • weakness, fever, feeling restless or confused, eye pain and vision problems;
  • restless muscle movements in your eyes, tongue, jaw, or neck;
  • pain, cold feeling, or discolorations in your fingers or toes;
  • feeling light-headed, fainting, slow heart rate;
  • hallucinations, seizure (blackout or convulsions);
  • fever with muscle stiffness, sweating, fast or uneven heartbeats; or
  • early signs of lithium toxicity, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, drowsiness, muscle weakness, tremor, lack of coordination, blurred vision, or ringing in your ears.

Less serious side effects may include:

• mild tremor of the hands;
  • weakness, lack of coordination;
  • mild nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach pain or upset;
  • thinning or drying of the hair; or
  • itching skin.

Side Effects Source

Adding Lithium appears to be yet another way that our population can be “dumbed down”. Why would governments want to turn our drinking water into a chemical cocktail? Perhaps this way society we will be more malleable and less people will be concerned about what is really going on in this world."

So what is the true intention behind this? Well... according to Illuminati, it's one of their another way to lower us down and halt our spiritual levels, just like how Fluoride shuts down the Pineal Gland. That's just one view from it.

Terahertz (Thz) waves can literally unzip the double stranded DNA.

These waves are what is used by Airport scanners, and soon in future will be in our cellphones which can cause horrible genetic problems.

So remember, going through Airport scanners, will have an effect on your DNA. In other words, don't trust what the government or the media is saying ( I am sure most people on here knows that, the hard way).

Alexandrov and co have created a model to investigate how THz fields interact with double-stranded DNA and what they've found is remarkable. They say that although the forces generated are tiny, resonant effects allow THz waves to unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication. That's a jaw dropping conclusion.

Although this is pretty *Crazy* to most people, if you have the ability to challenge your old beliefs and you are interested, I highly recommend you to watch this video as the information won't be found anywhere in our TV or Textbooks.

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJJjOKmwl6s

Edited by DaftFrost

cities all over the world are starting to wise up to it and are taking fluoride out of the water, its step in the right direction, but like everything negative in this life...it comes down to education...spread the word and education

Lithium causes acne.

Lithium needs to monitored bc it can build up in the blood and be toxic. Some people are already on lithium which can be dangerous.

I find it hard to believe they'd put lithium into the water supply.

edit: I read the source article and no one is saying they;re going to do it, they just said areas where it's naturally present in water have lower rates...etc. It's basically a bunch of scientists postulating what would happen if they did.

Edited by LoveGreenSmoothies

The Lithium scare is entirely true. The government often tests things without the public knowledge, under the guise of "we're thinking about it".

Case in point is the government's own admission that chemtrails are (going to be) a mixture of barium and aluminum. This has been proven to already be in use, simply by taking samples of snow from Mount Shasta. This snow should have no aluminum in it, but guess what they found? 1000 times the normal (safe) amounts of aluminum.

I really don't care if the majority of people don't believe it. Open minded individuals willing to question their world paradigm will be rewarded with knowledge that will be extremely useful in the coming years.

Take measures to protect yourself, else you're certain to become a victim. I personally won't be drinking anything that isn't 100% pure water.

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdCRLu94OSc

Edited by tritonxiv

Man sometimes I wish I could move to some country living in natural conditions away from all of this expore to chemicals and unnatural shit.

Considering the fact that the water supply is already poisoned, we just have to keep doing what we are already doing: taking responsibility and cleaning our water ourselves.

Man sometimes I wish I could move to some country living in natural conditions away from all of this expore to chemicals and unnatural shit.

This is happening in every country on Earth. It is not unique to the United States, and it is being propagated by the global powers.

This is happening in every country on Earth. It is not unique to the United States, and it is being propagated by the global powers.

Not so true, some countries actually ban putting chemicals in their tapwater.

So in other words, US water is one of the most crappy.

Not so true, some countries actually ban putting chemicals in their tapwater.

So in other words, US water is one of the most crappy.

In countries such as Mexico, chemicals are added to the salt rather than the water. (I'm guessing this is because they generally don't drink straight water, and Mexican cuisine uses a large amount of salt.) Japan, India, and China are also an exception to water fluoridation, however chemtrails leaching dangerous amounts of aluminum, barium, and God knows what else are being rained down upon them, just as they are here. In a sense, the chemical trails are much worse because while you can avoid drinking tap water or utilizing salt, you cannot avoid breathing air.

I believe the govt does stuff like this but I don't think they're adding lithium yet.

How do you know pure water doesn't have this? How do you remove hormones etc. from water? IS there a way? AFAIK it's just contaminants, maybe metals which would work for lithium (I guess?)

How do you know pure water doesn't have this?

Distilled water is 100% pure water. You can take the the dirtiest water imaginable, distill it, and you will be left with 100% pure H20.

Read up on the distillation process to understand how this works. Basically it's just evaporation and condensation.

There is a ridiculous smear campaign funded by government "doctors" who claim drinking distilled water will make you drop dead! This is a campaign designed to scare people away from drinking pure water and keep them drunk off their chemical saturated sludge. It's amusing that most people believe anything government or "authority" figures tell them without doing their own research.

Oh, and just for the record, I've been drinking distilled water for about a week and a half. I've never felt better! sideways.gif

Edited by tritonxiv

As what tritonixiv said, the government and all the scientific facts you see everywhere are pretty much fucked up and brainwashing.

They lure you into the wrong idea, and IF we are referring to the Illuminati to speak, (had to bring it up again) their goal is to kind of make us mentally, physically and spiritually down. They hold a secret knowledge and legacy from way back from the Sumerians.

They've been poisoning our food for the last 30 years.

Even AIDS are now claimed to be actually made by the government as a secret biological weapon against the human. It was made in Chicago during 1970s (forgot its exact date).

I've actually always wondered where this AIDS suddenly magically appear, the only vague source they say is, it came from monkeys in Africa. That's some bs.

Oh and as I said before, Airport scanners, are highly radioactive THZ waves that can completely mess with your DNA by literally UNZIPPING THEM, causing many gene expression related problems, that are unknown to us.

This is soon being implemented in all cellphones in the future.

Edited by DaftFrost

Distilled water is 100% pure water. You can take the the dirtiest water imaginable, distill it, and you will be left with 100% pure H20.

Read up on the distillation process to understand how this works. Basically it's just evaporation and condensation.

There is a ridiculous smear campaign funded by government "doctors" who claim drinking distilled water will make you drop dead! This is a campaign designed to scare people away from drinking pure water and keep them drunk off their chemical saturated sludge. It's amusing that most people believe anything government or "authority" figures tell them without doing their own research.

Oh, and just for the record, I've been drinking distilled water for about a week and a half. I've never felt better! sideways.gif

How does distilled water get rid of hormones and drugs? Is there proof it does?

Evaporating a water at it's boiling point, will ONLY evaporate the water, not the metals are hormones.

Plz don't use Wikipedia as your cited source...

Scary information here, though... I knew about Flouride, but Lithium? Jeez, time to get that Brita filter...

.... eusa_wall.gif

Okay, let me make something clear. I am not "citing" anything. I offered those two links, because I'd prefer people do their own research and think for themselves, rather than wait for everything to be presented in a conveniently pre-packaged form. If someone were to do a five-second google search on "Distillation" or maybe even "Water distillation" a person could educate themselves on the entire process through multiple sources, (as I did) and they would find all the answers they needed to form their own educated conclusion.

The other poster was skeptical about distillation's ability to filter out every harmful substance, and that's great! Skepticism is a wonderful quality to possess! However, if someone dosen't understand the basic physics that drive the distillation process, then how could I or anyone else "prove" anything to them? They'd have to take my word on blind faith until they had a firm grasp on the mechanics behind water purification. In that sense, trying to "prove" anything at this point is a fool's task. Education is the key to true understanding.

One of the main problems with society today is that people rely too heavily on what others tell them. (Whether it be friends, family, politicians, doctors, etc) I am vehemently against the "blind-lemming" syndrome that dominates the modern thought process, because it does NOTHING to expand your mind. It does not encourage you to think for yourself!

Well, that was a nice little rant, but I hope you get the gist of what I am saying. Now go forth and educate yourselves!

P.S. I encourage you to do some research on what a "Brita" filter actually filters. I think you'll find it is not sufficient if your goal is drinking pure water.

Edited by tritonxiv

http://en.wikipedia....Distilled_water

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Distillation

Scary information here, though... I knew about Flouride, but Lithium? Jeez, time to get that Brita filter...

Noo! Don't get Brita, because it usually filters most of the thing that it says it will filter but it DOES NOT FILTER FLUORIDE.

I read the back it somehow said how fluoride is essential for our health so they don't filter them, god I regret buying one now. Get a very good filter, there's even one that is quite big.

.... eusa_wall.gif

Okay, let me make something clear. I am not "citing" anything. I offered those two links, because I'd prefer people do their own research and think for themselves, rather than wait for everything to be presented in a conveniently pre-packaged form. If someone were to do a five-second google search on "Distillation" or maybe even "Water distillation" a person could educate themselves on the entire process through multiple sources, (as I did) and they would find all the answers they needed to form their own educated conclusion.

The other poster was skeptical about distillation's ability to filter out every harmful substance, and that's great! Skepticism is a wonderful quality to possess! However, if someone dosen't understand the basic physics that drive the distillation process, then how could I or anyone else "prove" anything to them? They'd have to take my word on blind faith until they had a firm grasp on the mechanics behind water purification. In that sense, trying to "prove" anything at this point is a fool's task. Education is the key to true understanding.

One of the main problems with society today is that people rely too heavily on what others tell them. (Whether it be friends, family, politicians, doctors, etc) I am vehemently against the "blind-lemming" syndrome that dominates the modern thought process, because it does NOTHING to expand your mind. It does not encourage you to think for yourself!

Well, that was a nice little rant, but I hope you get the gist of what I am saying. Now go forth and educate yourselves!

P.S. I encourage you to do some research on what a "Brita" filter actually filters. I think you'll find it is not sufficient if your goal is drinking pure water.

I see what you mean, I just can't trust Wikipedia for the most part anymore, but I agree on all your points!

http://en.wikipedia....Distilled_water

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Distillation

Noo! Don't get Brita, because it usually filters most of the thing that it says it will filter but it DOES NOT FILTER FLUORIDE.

I read the back it somehow said how fluoride is essential for our health so they don't filter them, god I regret buying one now. Get a very good filter, there's even one that is quite big.

Yea I just did some research... Looks like a reverse osmosis filtration system is my best bet crazy.gif

I'm still leery that any filtration system removes certain drugs and hormones. I'd want to see experiments on it. Maybe they exist, but I'm not looking for them because I don't care that much right now and also because I don't think anything can right now.

I was asking you how you knew because you stated it as a fact.

They may be able to remove lithium because I think that's like a type of metal or mineral and filtration systems are good at getting them out. Hormones and drugs are TOTALLY different than any mineral/metal. I seriously don't think regular filtration systems or distillation can remove them.

I agree that distilled water has not just made my acne improved but my whole body feels better overall. I've been buying Nobles pureau water $5 for 10 litres

Do you recommend any filters that is 100% distilled water and what would the price approx be?

Lithium, yep...

Supposedly it is said to have effect on the brain where it reduces depressive symptoms and reduce suicide rates.

Why would the government be concerned about "suicide rates" when it has lot more bigger problems it could solve.

" Apparently there are not enough chemicals already added to our drinking water, as there is now a call by “experts” to further poison our water supplies by adding Lithium. Their main reason is to decrease suicide and violent crime rates.

So it this how we wish to function as a society? Instead of dealing with our issues at hand, let’s drug ourselves so that we don’t have to deal with personal subjects that may be perceived as hard, negative or scary. This is not a time for putting our heads in the sand and pretending or even hoping that an issue will just resolve itself. Where is the personal growth in that? Don’t you feel elated when you resolve a personal issue that no longer hangs over your head or weights on your mind? It is more important than ever to clear ourselves of past issues that we have held onto and allow more room for the new energies coming to earth to take its place within our being.

• Bi polar disorder
  • As a mood stabiliser

“Much like fluoride, lithium alters the brain’s normal production of serotonin and norepinephrine, which in turn artificially alters the way an individual thinks and how he or she feels about a given situation. Lithium is literally a mind-altering, antidepressant chemical substance that those promoting it openly admit modifies brain function. And yet they purport that forcibly inducing these chemical changes on the unwitting populations of the world is a good and acceptable idea.” Source

“Lithium has been heralded by some experts as the next potential flouride, after scientists found suicide rates were lower in areas where the drinking water had higher concentrations of the element, reports the Daily Mail” Source

Time to supplement? Some scientists believe lithium could reduce suicide rates if traces were added to drinking water. The study, published in the British Journal of Psychiatry, analysed a sample of 6,460 lithium measurements and then compared suicide rates across 99 districts.” Source

If anyone still believes that adding fluoride into our drinking water is a good idea. Please read our article on this subject here.

• early signs of lithium toxicity, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, drowsiness, muscle weakness, tremor, lack of coordination, blurred vision, or ringing in your ears.

• itching skin.

Side Effects Source

Adding Lithium appears to be yet another way that our population can be “dumbed down”. Why would governments want to turn our drinking water into a chemical cocktail? Perhaps this way society we will be more malleable and less people will be concerned about what is really going on in this world."

So what is the true intention behind this? Well... according to Illuminati, it's one of their another way to lower us down and halt our spiritual levels, just like how Fluoride shuts down the Pineal Gland. That's just one view from it.

These waves are what is used by Airport scanners, and soon in future will be in our cellphones which can cause horrible genetic problems.

So remember, going through Airport scanners, will have an effect on your DNA. In other words, don't trust what the government or the media is saying ( I am sure most people on here knows that, the hard way).

Alexandrov and co have created a model to investigate how THz fields interact with double-stranded DNA and what they've found is remarkable. They say that although the forces generated are tiny, resonant effects allow THz waves to unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication. That's a jaw dropping conclusion.

Although this is pretty *Crazy* to most people, if you have the ability to challenge your old beliefs and you are interested, I highly recommend you to watch this video as the information won't be found anywhere in our TV or Textbooks.

Lithium is a mineral that is required by our body to maintain natural stomach acid to aid digestion. It is already found in spring water, seaweed, sugar cane, nightshade plants, egg, milk, meat. Currently lithium pills are used to treat depressive illness, alcoholism etc. So just chill!

nightshade plants, milk, eggs, meat.

I seriously don't think regular filtration systems or distillation can remove them.

Wrong. Distillation dosen't filter anything. It physically separates water from all other substances through evaporation, leaving you with 100% pure water.

I was asking you how you knew because you stated it as a fact.

I went to school and took physics, inorganic chemistry, and organic chemistry. There I learned the properties of evaporation and condensation with regards to various compounds.

I agree that distilled water has not just made my acne improved but my whole body feels better overall. I've been buying Nobles pureau water $5 for 10 litres

Do you recommend any filters that is 100% distilled water and what would the price approx be?

Again, distillation has nothing to do with filters! Distillers go for about 200 bucks and they last for years.

Edited by tritonxiv

I seriously don't think regular filtration systems or distillation can remove them.

Wrong. Distillation dosen't filter anything. It physically separates water from all other substances through evaporation, leaving you with 100% pure water.

Again, distillation has nothing to do with filters! Distillers go for about 200 bucks and they last for years.

Ok I just realised Nobles Pureau water is purified water and it is 100% free from ALL chemicals so is this ok to drink? This is so all confusing! lol

Lithium, yep...

• Bi polar disorder
  • As a mood stabiliser

• itching skin.

Side Effects Source

Lithium is a mineral that is required by our body to maintain natural stomach acid to aid digestion. It is already found in spring water, seaweed, sugar cane, nightshade plants, egg, milk, meat. Currently lithium pills are used to treat depressive illness, alcoholism etc. So just chill!

nightshade plants, milk, eggs, meat.

It is hard to find the exact amount of levels found in both rivers and tap water. Lithium is essential! but we need very little. We also require some amounts of lead, iron, chromium, and several other metals. Just because they could be found in nature means it's fine to put them in our body more than we are suppose to?

I should probably swallow some nails to get my daily value of iron, and eat raw chlorine since its also found in sea water. We add lot more chlorine into our tap water and fluoride. Both of those are harsh chemicals that are found in very small amounts in actual natural water.

That doesn't mean it's alright to add 20 times more the amount in our city water supply.

Natural rivers may have the fluorine concentration of 0.2 ml per liter, while dentists say we should have 1.5 per liter. That is also like saying people should drink 10 liters of milk a day to have an optimum bone. Most people would surely easily believe that and do what they say.