Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mikezor

My Face Is Messed Up Over The Redness Really Need Help! (Pics)

Hello, im feelings myself so bad at this moment i tried every medical stuff what i getted from my doctor he gave me anti bacterial stuff and also alot of BP and other stuff all what it helped was no more active acne ( i think) but there is alot of red acne marks or something i dont know it what it is.

i just need alot of information how to get cleared it up and how long takes me, which products i need to use

also a question, will help tanning in the sun when im on vacantion i go in a month and i dont to get spotted there was this face.

and what it will do if i go tan my face with Sun Protection Creme ofcourse

So please help me!

613864.jpg

the good thing is i dont see active spots, i think what you need is give some time to your skin, because, if you start treating those red marks with glycolic acid for example, you should stop using BP, and your acne would be back...what you can do is apply lemon juice 2 times per week, or apply 10-12% glycolic acid every the other day. In addition, dont forget that a healthy lifestyle will help acne a lot, try to follow a paleo diet, do exercise and sleep well.

About tanning, dont do it!! if you want to get rid of those red marks use always 50+ non-comedogenic sunscreen

i have this same type of acne and im on duac, retin-a, and solodyn. Ive waited months and they have never seemed to fade. what should i do? incorporate a moisturizer?

post-178718-0-25301900-1340305779_thumb.

the good thing is i dont see active spots, i think what you need is give some time to your skin, because, if you start treating those red marks with glycolic acid for example, you should stop using BP, and your acne would be back...what you can do is apply lemon juice 2 times per week, or apply 10-12% glycolic acid every the other day. In addition, dont forget that a healthy lifestyle will help acne a lot, try to follow a paleo diet, do exercise and sleep well.

About tanning, dont do it!! if you want to get rid of those red marks use always 50+ non-comedogenic sunscreen

Ah, thank you for sharing your information but what will lemon juice will do to my face? and what are risks..

Also i go in a month on holidays where it is 30 Celsius + so alot of sun but if i just use around 30+ on my body and face will it help to my face to get rid of these red marks? i hope it will help..

Thank you

mike...tanning wont help man, you gotta apply a strong sunblock every 3 hours. About lemon juice, its a natural acid which peels off the first layers of the skin, the risk is that it might break you out, anyways...try it, i dont think it makes you break out. If you dont wanna take the risk you can try it in one area of your face and see what happens. You can apply it 3 times per week, for 15 minuts

mike...tanning wont help man, you gotta apply a strong sunblock every 3 hours. About lemon juice, its a natural acid which peels off the first layers of the skin, the risk is that it might break you out, anyways...try it, i dont think it makes you break out. If you dont wanna take the risk you can try it in one area of your face and see what happens. You can apply it 3 times per week, for 15 minuts

Aah thank you i just can buy a bottle of lemom juice i saw it today in the supermarket i was thinking should i buy it now or later so i think thati will buy that

about the sunblock i only have SPF 30 from Garnier the strongest we got i will spray myself every hour in is that good to and will i be tanning on my back there are of brown spots to andsome active acne... will that help for my back?Thank you.

dude...forget about supermarket stuff, get ORGANIC lemon juice. What u gotta do is buy a lemon, cut if in half and spread it over your face

will i be tanning on my back there are of brown spots to andsome active acne... will that help for my back?Thank you.

Please don't tan your back either. Listen to Chestercool and wear a good sunscreen that you reapply often. If you have brown marks and you tan that skin, the brown marks will get darker and your skin (if it doesn't burn) will get darker but not as dark as the marks. Tanning can also cause more brown marks which take much longer to fade than red marks. Your skin will not even out. It'll look worse. Instead you will have to wait for the tan to fade and then for the layers of skin containing the marks to shed.

Similar to mine.. I have lots of scars like that ! At least our scars are new because I see red on your scars. Once that disappear, your scars won't be that bad.. it will minimize more so it won't look like that.

As of now, I am treating my scars naturally. I use Essential oils called Lavender oil therapeutic grade which helps with acne scars.

I do notice a little improvement, but too fast to tell. I saw it takes 1-2 months to see results. I also apply other essential oils , like tea tree oil (just on active pimples) and Frankenstein oil which is probably the best for acne scars. I think..

Aloe vera helps a lot too! I love it.

Edited by EddieE

Aah thank you all for helping.... the thing is i cant avoid the sun when im on vacantion i just use a high fps sunscreen and i put it every hour and i hope i will not burn but slowly tan abit so it dont look so bad on my back!

also i will buy a couple of lemons

also will Bio Oil work? i just using it while i massage it i heard if you massage it helpt abit to to fade them?

Edited by Mikezor

Aah thank you all for helping.... the thing is i cant avoid the sun when im on vacantion i just use a high fps sunscreen and i put it every hour and i hope i will not burn but slowly tan abit so it dont look so bad on my back!

If your skin type is the kind that reddens and burns, you will just burn again. Buy a rashguard shirt you can wear swimming and use it on vacation. They're sold in a lot of sports shops, especially by surfwear and swimwear companies. If you wear one you can skip having to put sunblock on your back over and over.

Here's one: http://www.quiksilver.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11979570&cp=2981778.2978654

and here's another: http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-short-sleeve-mockneck-rash-guard~233740_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::WHI&CM_MERCH=search-_-rashguard&origin=search

Aah yeahh i heard that sudocreme will also work for scars but does it help for these scars which i got?

if yes sudocreme or bio oil?

Thanks.

The reason you are breaking out is because your skin is too dry. Dry skin blocks the oils from exiting your pores. If you add bacteria to the mix, breakouts occur. Use a good moisturizer. Eat foods that don't trigger production of skin oils. Anti-bacteria products are good to reduce the bacteria load on your skin but don't use it daily since it will dry your skin out. Alternate using that to something that removes oils with a cream base to something that exfoliates cells.

To get rid of your red marks, apply a warm towel to your clean face for several minutes (the longer the better). This helps improve circulation, get rid of oils, and soften and sloth off dead skin cells. Again make sure to moisture afterwards.

Make sure you wash your hands with soap regularly to reduce bacteria load. I use alcohol on my hands and nails periodically since soap is not totally effective. Good luck.

The reason you are breaking out is because your skin is too dry. Dry skin blocks the oils from exiting your pores. If you add bacteria to the mix, breakouts occur. Use a good moisturizer. Eat foods that don't trigger production of skin oils. Anti-bacteria products are good to reduce the bacteria load on your skin but don't use it daily since it will dry your skin out. Alternate using that to something that removes oils with a cream base to something that exfoliates cells.

To get rid of your red marks, apply a warm towel to your clean face for several minutes (the longer the better). This helps improve circulation, get rid of oils, and soften and sloth off dead skin cells. Again make sure to moisture afterwards.

Make sure you wash your hands with soap regularly to reduce bacteria load. I use alcohol on my hands and nails periodically since soap is not totally effective. Good luck.

Hi, im not breaking out of the last weeks because i putt tretinoine on my face and my back and maybe i get 2 / 3 pimples a week (little) so that good the problem is that these red little marks wont go away i will start using a hot towel on my face for 2 weeks and will see if theres a good and start doing anti bacterial on my face twice a week but i want to reduce that redness also i see now brown marks

Also its wierd in the mornings it looks like its not so much the redness when i washed my face and put a moisturzer on it and wait a 1 hour then i see alot of redness thats wierd. maybe some advice how to get rid of this i need to go back to my doctor on thuesday i wanna go to a derm and wanna see his advice and the how he can help me but the most docs are trying other shit but i told him this wont work to reducde my red marks. so? any productus methods?

Thank you!

Your red marks are so light. I guarantee that the moist warm towel will get rid of your redness within a few days and definitely less than 2 wks. For the brown or darker marks, these are damaged cells to multiple layers of skin. I had alot of dark marks from acne on my back. For years i tried whitening creams and acid peels. Nothing was as effective as what i discovered on my own. I began to lightly scratch at the surface of the mark. Be gentle since this is a gradual process. I used a back scratcher but you can use a sterile hair comb or something similar. This helps to disrupt some of the damaged surface cells. I would then apply the warm towel for 5-10 mins at a time while changing out the towel multiple times. I repeated this daily and saw significant improvements within days. Overtime when it got to be light red in color, I would just use the towel. This method is simple and effective. If it works for you, please spread the word since it will help someone else.

Also, your skin seems to be reacting to your moisturizer if you're getting redness after applying it or that prescription is over drying and making your skin super sensitive. I'm not sure what your skin type is but mine is oily. I use MK Velocity moisturizer during the day and loreal golden balm at night. Your derm may suggest a moisturizer for you. Personally, I would avoid using perscription meds. Salicyclic acid (reduces bacteria load and breaks down oils and dead skin) works great as a cleanser but make sure you allow it enough time on your skin to be effective ( this goes for all products). Alternate daily with a normal or cream based cleanser, a scrub and a face mask as part of your weekly routine.

Basically, the meds and antibacterial stuff all work but don't use them daily since they will dry you out, cause redness and lead to breakouts. Alternate use of those with normal skin products.

Hmm thank you @Triumphant, i will use the hot towel method i just use a little washand on my forhead and hold it on my face for 5 mins but.. it will be cold off in a several seconds then it is already cold so i have to make it hot with water every half minute.. thats not cool :P

I went to my derm with skin like this telling him I need to clear the red marks. His comment stung me because he said those red marks are still acne, and we can remove the red marks once the acne is cleared (because I wanted to do lasers then and he advised against this). Anyway, my skin looked extremely similar to yours and I was put on Accutane. I don't know if you have tried it, but I would highly suggest you try it out as it might help with getting rid of more of these marks.

Also try to see if cutting down on dairy, cheese, eggs, and meat has an effect on you. A lot of these foods are pumped with hormones and weird antibiotics that are passed down to us which can interfere with our own hormones.

GL!!!

I went to my derm with skin like this telling him I need to clear the red marks. His comment stung me because he said those red marks are still acne, and we can remove the red marks once the acne is cleared (because I wanted to do lasers then and he advised against this). Anyway, my skin looked extremely similar to yours and I was put on Accutane. I don't know if you have tried it, but I would highly suggest you try it out as it might help with getting rid of more of these marks.

Also try to see if cutting down on dairy, cheese, eggs, and meat has an effect on you. A lot of these foods are pumped with hormones and weird antibiotics that are passed down to us which can interfere with our own hormones.

GL!!!

im pretty sure i dont have active acne on forhead i dindt haven a pimple for about 2 months... and everything is flat.. smooth only red marks

Hey everyone, i want to hear how you guys thinking of my face now, is there any changes improvements? or what i can do anymore to help this?

Old 02-02-2012 : 631652.jpg

Old 09-05-2012 : 631654.jpg

New 15-07-2012 : 631650.jpg

PS. the first picture was taken when i started my first BP from my doctor it was week 1

Edited by Mikezor

I have this same thing. My skin feels soft with no bumps but there are all these red marks. Your lucky it's just on your forehead and not your whole face like me

I have this same thing. My skin feels soft with no bumps but there are all these red marks. Your lucky it's just on your forehead and not your whole face like me

true softy with no bumps but if you push abit on your face you feel that somethings are not flat but, i dont understand why i dont have this on my cheeks and lower cheecks :P (thank god for that) but, i have some little marks on my cheeks nothing to worry about that 2 - 4 things but my forehead is terrible and also my chin and under my nose sides are not good and by my eyes some marks,

But i see that my redness lowered since the last 3 months (look pictures)

My regimen is now just:

Morning: Hot Shower, after that steaming my face. after that puting Nivea Soft on my face

Miday: Steaming face again (short one) and Moistuzer (Nivea Soft)

Evening: Cleaning face, steaming face, putting tretinoine on my back and my face. (mostly tretinoine 3 times a week)

I see abit improvements but im still looking for betters things / products to improve it more!

Someone knows more things for my regimen ??

Thank you!!